Snagged this idea from flylady.net years ago. I don't know if it's even legal to do this on a blog, but free advertising will not hurt them, I'm sure. The motivational tips and emails she gives are absolutely "kick butt" to get you in the mood and no guilt involved at all! The reason I touched on this today, as mentioned in previous post, is because I guess the winter bear hibernation thing has just taken over. I'm doing literally nothing to improve my surroundings. My back deck has enough pine needles on it to put around all my plants, if said plants that haven't been bought, were in the ground. I've fed my birds everything from stale bread to peanuts to even Curves cereal because I keep forgetting to buy bird seed! I need to get outside (well, it's going to rain today) and rake up all of winter left behind. Pine trees are lovely, but leave quite a mess. Dead limbs and needles everywhere. I could rake where yard is not sopping wet!
But, I think I will work on garage a little and just ignore the fact I need to mop. I enjoy sweeping. I don't know why, but I think because it's such a mindless task. My garage is used for anything not resembling a vehicle. Pending decorating projects, tools gathered right below pegboard anxiously awaiting organization, a "painting" corner where the paint stuff is sitting on top of saw horses from the last time I thought I would start painting.
There is an area for my son...fishing gear, golf clubs, dartboard, beer pong table and anything he can't possibly manage to put somewhere else. I don't mind in the least, I love having him here. He has friends over all the time and I love hearing them having fun and he does cleanup afterward. Yes, he throws all the beer cans in the trash can I have strategically placed near the BP table.
So, a few quick comments and I'm outta here...
Brittany is off Biggest Loser. Seriously, she is young and us older people need to stay with a trainer. We need help.
Barrack, I'm still hoping for change and I don't hold you accountable for what your preacher says.
I'm STILL trying to convince my son not to go into Air Force July 15th.
I haven't filed my taxes because I think I have to pay.
I'm still typing when I should be sweeping.
Last, but not least, I'd like to personally thank David at authorblog for his recognition of my blog in his post today...that was so kind of you!
Do one thing today that you've been putting off doing and pat yourself on the back! :)
I'm outta here!
UPDATE: IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE :) PLEASE HEAD OVER TO Wonderful World of Wieners AND WISH MR. HALLISICLE HAPPY 39TH BIRTHDAY. IF HALLIE GETS 100 BIRTHDAY WISHES FOR JOHN...SHE PICKS A LUCKY RECIPIENT FOR A SURPRISE!

4 comments:
I think that today I am going to tackle my clean laundry. Fold it, sort it, and put it away. Then again, I procrastinate, so it probably won't get done. Anti-procrastination day and I don't celebrate together very well. It tends to be abusive towards me.
Hey Debbie,GOOD info. I have a procrastination gene. WELL... maybe it's not good to actually call it genetic. lolBUT I AM !!!!Off to the store to buy some sprinkles for my Easter cut out cookies.IF anyone is interested in a GREAT cut out recipe ... Here is my Grandma's.....Grandma Rothacker’s Cut Out Cookies - 19622 c. white sugar2 eggs3 tsp baking powder½ tsp nutmeg¼ tsp ground cloves1 dash allspice1 c. shortening ( no substitute – no butter flavor )3 tbsp milk3. c all purpose flourCream shortening and sugar, beat in whipped eggs, mix bakingpowder with one cup of flour and add.Add milk and spices. Add remaining flour, gradually workingin more flour until dough is stiff enough to roll.Sprinkle flour over surface. place dough on floured surface.Flour rolling pin and lightly floor the surface of the dough.Roll out dough into a sheet 1/8” thick. Cut into shapes.Decorate top with colored sprinkles or colored sugar.Bake at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until edges are justlightly golden brown. No longer than 10 min.Let cookie sheet set out of oven on a wire rack for one minute.Remove cookies from the sheet to a cut up brown paper bag.Scrape off any excess sugar from the cookies sheet to bake more.Cookies can also be made plain and decorated when coolwith a powdered sugar frosting and then decorated with coloredsugar or sprinkles.Bakers Note: These cookies have the best flavor due tothe unique spices. The scent when baking fills the housewith the most wonderful of aromas.
Deb, thank you for posting the recipe...so sweet! I just now took a real look at the calendar. I thought Easter was the last weekend! I think I may be "gittin too much outta my head LOLI'll have to try those cookies out!
情趣用品,情趣,情色,成人,A片,自拍,情趣用品,情趣,色情,成人影片,色情影片,免費A片,情趣用品,情趣,成人網站,A片下載,日本AV,做愛,情趣用品,情趣,美女交友,A片,辣妹視訊,情色視訊,情趣用品,情趣,色情聊天室,聊天室,AV,成人電影,A片,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣商品,情趣,情趣情色,A片,AIO,AV,日本AV,色情A片,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,A片下載,情色A片,哈啦聊天室,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,色情聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費視訊聊天,上班族聊天室,080中部人聊天室,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天,成人聊天室,一夜情聊天室,辣妹視訊,情色視訊,成人,成人影片,成人光碟,成人影城,自拍情趣用品,A片,AIO,AV,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,日本AV,寄情築園小遊戲,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色文學,色情,色情遊戲,一葉情貼圖片區,色情網站,色情影片,微風成人, 嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人貼圖,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人影片,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,080視訊聊天室,視訊聊天室情趣用品,A片,aio,av,av女優,a漫,免費a片,aio交友愛情館,a片免費看,a片下載,本土自拍,自拍,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色文學,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,嘟嘟情人色網,一葉情貼圖片區,色情影片,情色網,色情網站,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人小說,成人電影情趣用品,情趣,情趣商品,自拍,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,哈啦聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,H漫,A片,AV,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色小說,情色文學,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,SEX,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人圖片區
Post a Comment