Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day...

Wishing you all a good day!


Wishing my brother success and happiness at his new job today!

He is an outstanding Videographer/Editor. Check out haleyvision.com if you like! Of course, his fiance, Sharon is the Creative Design Artist of their special team and she is wonderful! I love ya, Mike & Sharon!
The wedding video will bring tears to your eyes.



I'd like to thank Deb for reminding me via comment, that I have a very important Stormwater Quantitiy Meeting tonight at the Town Hall. We have a Quality ordinance in place, but this one just might hopefully help me in the distant future.


UPDATE: The new neighbor spent 3 hours mowing his yard with a push mower and yes, I felt bad for him. It kept clogging and he had to restart at least 50 times. This, I might add, woke me from my nap. But that's ok. I also opened the back door and listened to his mower while watching the Bristol Nascar race and the birds chirping. What an audio overload! All ended well when Tony Stewart did not win! I'm a Jimmy Johnson fan thanks to son!I'm getting up from chair before I become stuck here....



9 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

That video was not meant to bring tears....well, maybe happy tears!! I love that Steph did that for me... How nice is that?Hallie :)

Annie said...

My hubby was NOT happy during the race yesterday. He loved that Stewart was out.. but he didn't like that he stopped Harvick from taking over.We are in a pool at work, and Stewart possibly cost my hubby an extra $70 this week that he was sure he had lol.

Debra Estep said...

Nascar and VFW www.vfwracing.orgI thought for sure that Kyle Buschwas out of the race, but Noooooo he had to come back. A DNF for him would have made my day. lolxo xo Deb ~ #88 Jr fans here

Just Joni said...

thanks for dropping by my blog,I had a nice "visit" on yours as well...love the music.Have a great day ~Joni from Morning Coffee

Ok, Where Was I? said...

You're killing me with this talk of opening doors and windows!I totally laughed at "with alcohol and a wrinkle free thin body." Ugh, what do we do to ourselves?!

Alice said...

I am not a Nascar fan. But my fiance is. I have a feeling I better jump on the bandwagon soon. Because it will probably be on in my house every Sunday after June! :)

Laura said...

You could right a book about your new neighbor and I would run right out and buy it. :)

Debbie in NC said...

Thank you all for stopping by! I love reading your comments and bringing a smile to my face!I feel like I'm a first-grader in the blogging world and you guys have already graduated high school in yours! :)

Jen said...

Debbie, just popping in to say hi and thanks for stopping by my blog! Having lived in NC (and half the other places you've lived as well!), I have a feeling I'm going to feel right at home reading your posts.