Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Friday, March 28, 2008

Sky Watch Friday!

This is my first attempt at being part of this group! Sky Watch Friday is hosted by Tom at Welcome To Wiggers World. The photos they post are out of this world. I realize I am going to have to get out and about in order to show something other than my yard! Hence, the reason for joining AND to see and learn more creative ways to use photographs.


I took this picture on Easter morning trying to capture the sunrise. Unfortunately, it was hiding behind the trees. My favorite River Birch trees have not bloomed yet, however, my neighbors Bradford Pears are in full bloom and gorgeous! They are getting too big though. She has already lost one that was first in line from the road.


When we first moved here, the Pine tree was just a little tyke. Now it's getting top heavy and looks like the "Leaning Tower of Needles". The telephone pole across the street has always been like that. When I mow, I go out of my yard, down her driveway and do my side of the yard and the "Tower" is the property line.


This picture was taken just stepping out of my back door because it was cold outside. At night, this is my sky view. As of yet...no flying saucers.


I encourage you to check out some of the photos taken by the group. Mine is a poor start, but I'm going to try and meet the challenge!

Hopefully, this is the last in a boring series mentioning mowing, unless something new develops. Thank you for your patience! :)

17 comments:

Lisa J said...

You have a lovely view out your door. I am going on a photo shoot this weekend and hope to get some shots of the Oklahoma Bombing Memorial so I hope to post them next week. Isn't taking pictures fun? Almost as fun as blogging!! My internet was down last night so I have to get blogging today to catch up. Have a great weekend!

Mike said...

That's a great one. the white tree is fascinating! Welcome to Skywatch!!

TAMY & the SGT said...

Easter sunrise is always special!

Lisa J said...

The thought of you on the mower with your camera made me laugh out loud!!! What we shutterbugs will do for that picture!

'JoAnn's-Digital-Eyes'NL said...

Hello Debbie, Nice to see you sky this friday skywatch and read your story, about Germany and Duinrell, I was born in The Hague and lived near Duinrell, we went to to camp there.Please return on others days, I like to know you/your blog better! I have family living in NC too, Greetings from JoAnn

Pioneering in PA said...

Hey I happen to like hearing about your mowing. And girl, you are getting more traffic than I do! This early with a new post, and 5 comments before I popped in!Love the pics of the trees, they are gorgeous!

SandyCarlson said...

These are gorgeous views. Welcome to Skywatch, and thanks for your comment on my other post. God bless.

Carletta said...

Saw a comment you left somewhere:)Wanted to welcome you to Sky Watch.I like the hint of the sun in your photo and that white tree!I've also enjoyed the rest of your blog.Look forward to seeing more.

Ok, Where Was I? said...

I like the idea of skywatch photos. I clicked on the link and saw what you meant about the great photos. A bit intimidating!

Michelle said...

Great job and I enjoy your photos. Makes me wish I had property to mow!

Leendaluu said...

Thanks for the link to the blogswarms site.... I should have been studying last night but opted to play with the kids' peeps instead..

BeachysCapeCodCupboard said...

Beautiful sky watch photos!In answer to your question, I sell on "etsy", as do many, many other artist-people. It's a place to sell handmade items. If you click on www.etsy.com, then you can do searches for specific items or for particular etsy sellers. Hope this helps! =)

---Michael--- said...

Thank you, Debbie, for coming to visit "Everything in Particular" and I hope your wish comes true and I don't have to pay you double your money back. You have a very open, honest and welcoming blogsite and I enjoy your style very much. So, how much lawn do you have to mow? I have an apartment in my present lifetime and miss that activity!

Old Wom Tigley said...

Hi DebbieDid I miss your link on Wiggers World? If so I am sorry I am late, you keep posting these pictures for Sky Watch.. and make sure you spead plenty of this humour in your posts. I find your writing like a breath of fresh air.. please carry on... Tom (larry the lanb)Wigley

Angie said...

Hi, Welcome to Sky Watch. You've got some lovely photos here. We're not all professionals on here.I'm the point, shoot and hope for the best type of photographer.

Angie said...

Hi Debbie, Thanks for your comment on my blog about Great Welsh Roads.I love that programme, missed the last one unfortunately as we are in Scotland at the moment.Actually,I've just put a message on Mike's blog,explaining the mix-up.Anyway, thanks again for your comment,bye for now.

ed said...

情趣商品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣商品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣商品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品.情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,視訊聊天室麻將,台灣彩卷,六合彩開獎號碼,運動彩卷,六合彩,遊戲,線上遊戲,cs online,搓麻將,矽谷麻將,明星三缺一, 橘子町,麻將大悶鍋,台客麻將,公博,game,淘,中華職棒,麗的線上小遊戲,國士無雙麻將,麻將館,賭博遊戲,威力彩,威力彩開獎號碼,龍龍運動網,史萊姆,史萊姆好玩遊戲,史萊姆第一個家,史萊姆好玩遊戲區,樂透彩開獎號碼,遊戲天堂,天堂,好玩遊戲,遊戲基地,無料遊戲王,好玩遊戲區,麻將遊戲,好玩遊戲區,小遊戲,電玩快打情趣用品,情趣,A片,AIO,AV,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色文學,色情,寄情竹園小遊戲,色情遊戲,AIO交友愛情館,色情影片,情趣內衣,情趣睡衣,性感睡衣,情趣商品,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室 ,哈啦聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,080苗栗人聊天室,080聊天室,視訊交友網,視訊借錢,黃金,黃金回收,黃金價格,黃金買賣,當舖A片,A片,成人網站,成人影片,色情,情色網,情色,AV,AV女優,成人影城,成人,色情A片,日本AV,免費成人影片,成人影片,SEX,免費A片,A片下載,免費A片下載,做愛,情色A片,色情影片,H漫,A漫,18成人a片,色情影片,情色電影,a片,色情,情色網,情色,av,av女優,成人影城,成人,色情a片,日本av,免費成人影片,成人影片,情色a片,sex,免費a片,a片下載,免費a片下載,成人網站,做愛,自拍