Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Sky Watch: My sincerest apologies...

What the hell was I thinking? Obviously I wasn't! When I joined Sky Watch, I was blown away by the photos and was looking forward to languishing away time in another place. The thought never came to mind these PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS would come look at my pitiful photos!

Since my son's decision to join the Air Force, I think I am seriously losing it. Another story.

It hit me this morning on the first cup of coffee, in that drowsy state where my mind is already moving faster than my hand is to the cup. "No wonder my name is not on the list!" I've screwed up and these people are being so kind about it! Wonderful people with works of art on their blogs! Major effort is put into their photography with top of the line cameras, equipment and software. I am in awe, envy and such an admirer!

My son bought me my camera for Christmas one year. He picked what he could afford. It's a Kodak Easy Share C643. It's used to capture the moment and later smile and enjoy the memory. It actually suits my purpose completely and I thanked him profusely for getting it for me.

I KNOW my blog pictures look pathetic. I can't afford PhotoShop. I need practice and need to do some research. Work in progress.

I will, of course, not be an active participant in Sky Watch any longer. I will not be a blemish on their creativity. I don't even have enough experience to comment, but I will continue to look and have my mouth hang open for the pure enjoyment of their out of this world photographs.

Do I feel like an idiot? No. Temporary Insanity? Yes. Will I continue to post pathetic pics? Yes....look what what I saw in the creek yesterday.

Of course you can't tell what it is...no photo enhancer here. Hey computer, make that ORANGE more orange!

I did give just one second of thought to what my neighbors and the constant traffic going by might think. The neighbors know Debbie is ALWAYS doing something out of the ordinary out there. Yes, I was on the mower and stopped. WTH? I'm used to seeing a variety of things in there but this?

Who in their right mind, up stream, would think my crickets, frogs, turtles and snakes would eat an ORANGE?

Someone pleading temporary insanity like me :)

9 comments:

Old Wom Tigley said...

Debbie Debbie Debbie ha!What can I say.. please carry on with Sky Watch.. you do not need to have a camera with all the bells and whistles.. your skies can be grey and dull.. but one thing I know will not be dull will be your postings. Sky Watch needs humour as much as clouds, or the moon, you by putting you link on Wiggers World each week is all thats needed... you Debbie will be the Sunshine in everyones Sky Watch then... Your camera is an Easy-Share... well come on girl get them pictures shared out.. :O)You do not need to do any more than turn up at Wiggers World each week, put your name and link into MR.Linky.. post a simple picture of anything to do with the sky... anything now. Maybe if time allows pay a visit to one or two others and say hello.. thats it. I do think Sky Watch will benifit from your input I really do.Tom

Debbie in NC said...

Is Tom one of the sweetest guys in the blog world or what? Feeling all special here :)Thank you and I'm sending you a BIG BLOGGER HUG!!!

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Just popping in to say hi. That Tom guy is such a sweetheart!GLad you can rejoin your group... :)Hallie

Just Joni said...

I love the "sky watch" pictures, but quite frankly I saw nothing wrong with yours...it was genuine, real, authentic...and it was the same sky I see where I live...no enhancements...made me feel like the world wasn't so big...so keep taking those pictures!

Tonjia said...

Debbie, dont leave the Sky Watch group, Please!! And dont forget the old saying "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". I love your pictures and I think they are all beautiful. Use your creativity, let it out. We need it....And Tom is quite a guy! I completely agree with his post...Now I want to see more pics.

Michelle said...

Debbie, Please don't sell yourself short. You have an excellent eye for things and so what if you don't have the most expenseive cmaera out there. I agree with Tom (and you, he seems very nice). Just do it!

Debbie in NC said...

I want to thank everyone for leaving so many nice comments today! You've been so supportive and I really do appreciate it!

kim-d said...

Tom and Tonjia, especially, rock. Because they both said what I was thinking. Especially "beauty is in the eye of the beholder." For me, it has always been a minor miracle if I manage to NOT cut heads out of my pix, and I haven't improved greatly over the years. However, if one is having fun with taking their pix, then that it all it takes. And I'm so glad that people who weren't as "late to the party" :) as me told you that!

ed said...

情趣用品,情趣,情色,成人,A片,自拍,情趣用品,情趣,色情,成人影片,色情影片,免費A片,情趣用品,情趣,成人網站,A片下載,日本AV,做愛,情趣用品,情趣,美女交友,A片,辣妹視訊,情色視訊,情趣用品,情趣,色情聊天室,聊天室,AV,成人電影,A片,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣商品,情趣,情趣情色,A片,AIO,AV,日本AV,色情A片,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,A片下載,情色A片,哈啦聊天室,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,色情聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費視訊聊天,上班族聊天室,080中部人聊天室,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天,成人聊天室,一夜情聊天室,辣妹視訊,情色視訊,成人,成人影片,成人光碟,成人影城,自拍情趣用品,A片,AIO,AV,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,日本AV,寄情築園小遊戲,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色文學,色情,色情遊戲,一葉情貼圖片區,色情網站,色情影片,微風成人, 嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人貼圖,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人影片,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,080視訊聊天室,視訊聊天室情趣用品,A片,aio,av,av女優,a漫,免費a片,aio交友愛情館,a片免費看,a片下載,本土自拍,自拍,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色文學,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,嘟嘟情人色網,一葉情貼圖片區,色情影片,情色網,色情網站,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人小說,成人電影情趣用品,情趣,情趣商品,自拍,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,哈啦聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,H漫,A片,AV,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色小說,情色文學,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,SEX,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人圖片區