Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Random Opinions...and there will be many in the future


I've never watched Biggest Loser until this year. I don't know why. I'm hooked I think because I thought it would motivate me to exercise. It has, but not to the point I will actually do it yet. I'm feeling the pressure though...it's getting warmer outside and I know I will be shedding some clothes shortly...UGH! My gripe is about Brittany. Why is she still there? Anyone know? If you don't watch, ignore this, if you do, please give me your opinion. I'm not falling for the crying crap. She needs to leave, find Bernie and get in on. Period. I know he has a GF, but maybe she can succeed there where she has failed on the show.


Geraldine Ferraro: Ms. Ferraro said that in her original remarks, she was asked why there was so much excitement about Mr. Obama’s candidacy. "I think part of it is because he’s black,’" she said. "People are excited about this historic candidacy. I am too."


What? Okay then...I don't want Hillary because she is a woman. I'm sorry ladies, but come on now, how in the world can she possibly expect to get any respect from any leaders in the Middle East. They think women are lower than dog turds. Plus, those 40 year Generals she will be dealing with will have to respect the "position she holds" but let's get real here. These guys are old school. We are at war. We need McCain dealing with National Security, BUT dammit, he'll have us at war everywhere and the good old USA will be poorer than we already are. McCain needs to have Gate's job. I seriously don't understand why we can't just have a group of three at the top and each one take care of their area of expertise. Get rid of this party crap. I'm going to stop now.

On a happier note :-) it's going to be a warm sunny day. David is down visiting his Dad today and playing golf. I love it when they spend time together. I, on the other hand, need to stay off this computer and do some house cleaning. Open some windows, turn on some music and get moving, if I can remember how. My dust bunnies have babies, bathrooms resemble gas stations, and why is there always more glasses in the sink than dishes? I only use one...gosh David, could it possibly be you? I'll give him credit, he does rinse the milk glass and we know that is SO IMPORTANT in life :-)





5 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Open windows? Are you serious? I am so jealous!!I really like your PARTY OF THREE idea. You just might be on to something....If your bathroom looks like a gas station, good lord! CLEAN IT!! I can not stand gas station restrooms. :)Hallie :)

Ok, Where Was I? said...

Ha, ha...my comment starts just like Hallie's. I was going to say something about your post, but then I got to the part about music and open windows. I've completely lost my train of thought. That sounds so nice. Maybe I'll just do it today anyway, who cares that it's in the 30s.

Ok, Where Was I? said...

Oh yeah, is that your barn on the home page? I love it. No wait, don't tell me b/c if you're opening your windows and having that barn, it just might be too much for me to take.

Kellan said...

I'm totally in agreement about the 2-party system thing - makes me crazy!It's nice hear today too - I opened the windows this morning and the house smells so fresh! My dust bunnies have babies too - by the way.Have a good day Debbie - nice to see you. Take care - Kellan

Debra Estep said...

Ohhhh DebbieYou are making me and mydog Ginger jealous...I took this picture at 7pmtonight to show you our world. lolAfter about 20 inches of snow last weekend, this is the view out our front door. http://tinyurl.com/3d6wkdMaybe here in Northern Ohiowe can open our windows sometime in April... OR most likely May. :)))XO XO Debhttp://deb_inside.typepad.com/