Aren't you glad that no matter what, you can always find your sense of humor! Happy valentintines day to my MB - i'm happy there's only one Of you - it keeps you spethal :))
I was away and you posted while I was gone. I almost missed this engrossing post. I had never given this thought provoking idea the consideration it deserves. I have always thought that "Mother" should only be shortened to "Mom" and that children shouldn't be encouraged to call their parents by their first names. I guess I'm just old fashion. "Moth" is downright disrespectful and seems to connote alien invasions in movies. "Mo" is... unless the child has a speech defect, kind of bizarre too. These are just opinions of the commenter and are no reflection on the question put forth. Why am I writing all this? I'm on cold meds. Forgive me.
12 comments:
Yes, I am!! LOL
But, more importantly, I'm HAPPY TO SEE YOU!!!!!
Love and hugs!
Looks like we both dug into our stash of funny photos for inspiration today... Glad to see you venture into blog land again.
Huggggggs.
LOL! Well, hello to you too!
My girls shortened it to Hey Dude! Somehow I think that isn't shorter. but hey! At least they talked to me!
Good to see you friend!
Glad to see you are still out there! How about posting once in awhile?
Hugs, my friend!
Hahahahaaaa....oh yes I Am!
and I LOVED Moe...
hughugs
SNORT!!
Aren't you glad that no matter what, you can always find your sense of humor!
Happy valentintines day to my MB - i'm happy there's only one Of you - it keeps you spethal :))
Well, mine have made it into Goose. I guess that's better than Moth. Welcome back to blooting!!!
I was away and you posted while I was gone.
I almost missed this engrossing post. I had never given this thought provoking idea the consideration it deserves.
I have always thought that "Mother" should only be shortened to "Mom" and that children shouldn't be encouraged to call their parents by their first names. I guess I'm just old fashion.
"Moth" is downright disrespectful and seems to connote alien invasions in movies. "Mo" is... unless the child has a speech defect, kind of bizarre too.
These are just opinions of the commenter and are no reflection on the question put forth.
Why am I writing all this?
I'm on cold meds. Forgive me.
Ha ha ha ha ha -- oh MAN, I needed that laugh. And now I am going to ask my daughters to start calling me "Moth." Thanks for the laugh, Debbie!
Jika anda ingin memainkan permainan Super10 dengan mudah segera dicoba untuk memainkan permainan tersebut dengan menggunakan Bobol Server Judi Super10 Online.
Tips Menang SicBo ituGol
Cheat Bobol Capsa Susun IndoWinBola
Post a Comment