My word was GIVE...
I'm choosing it again this year and hope to do even more...
Another year filled with so many blessings, the most important seem to be the smallest. A word, a gesture, a smile, just when I need it the most. Sometimes from strangers.
I still have my health, David's doing well, a roof over my head, enough food to eat and loving friends. I truly do not need anything more...
My thoughts and prayers continue every day for you and I wish you the happiest and healthiest New Year possible and may God bless you each and every one.
♥I love you ♥

17 comments:
Happy New Year to you too my friend.
Peace, love and good health to you.
I Love you Too :)
Put a fork in 2011 because it is done! Best wishes to you for the new year!
Awww, GIVE is a wonderful word. I love it.
I wish for you and David a blessed Happy New Year, my sweet friend. You are always so kind hearted; I treasure our friendship.
Love ya!!
Give is a great word. My word is Let Go. And with the letting go, I plan to give, too. Isn't it great to start out fresh. A new, blank calendar to start the new year! Love it!
Happy new year, my friend!
Happy New Years friend!!! May it be fun, happy and healthy!!!
God Bless~
Debbie
Happy New Year, may it be filled with every wonderful gift from above.
Happy New Year! I will adopt this word, too. It's a great one. Your are an inspiration. God bless, friend.
★☆ ✿¸.•*¨★*☆*★`*•..¸✿ ☆¯`★
★[̲̅̅H̲̅][̲̅̅A̲̅][̲̅̅P̲̅][̲̅̅P̲̅][̲̅̅Y̲̅]★[̲̅̅N̲̅][̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅W̲̅]★[̲̅̅Y̲̅][̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅A̲̅][̲̅̅R̲̅]★
*”˜˜”*°•.♥ღϠ₡ღ♥♥ღϠ₡ღ♥♥ღϠ₡ღ*”˜”*
┊ ┊
┊ ☆┊ ┊
☆┊ ┊
┊ ☆
Thank you. Happy and Healthy 2012 to us all.
Thank you and Happy New Year to you too my friend!
Boy! Am I late or What?!!!Hahaaaa...geez...too much going on lately...
Give is Good!
Happy weekend friend!
hughugs
I came for a vist from AirmanMom's site and I added you to my reader.A belated Happy New Year.
Can you believe that I peeled myself away from Frontierville to come and visit my blogging friend? Just wanted to add my Happy New Year wishes and kiss 2011 goodbye! It wasn't the greatest year anyway...
See you on FB!
hey you-- what's goinin on? been a while- just wanted to let you know - i still breathe - and think of you :)) i never go on face book - so you wouldn't see me comment there - or hardly anywhere else - nothin personal.
hugs -
-ethel-
I can't believe I missed this post. Here I am, wishing you the best year ever and sending you love, my friend..
Praying that 2012 is a great year for you my friend!
helloooooo? i see you sometimes, and that lets me know that you are alive. that's a good sign. so. my question is this... do you plan to blog again? not one post in all of 2012. hmmmm. today is the photo challenge. it's 'memories.'. would ya do a post for that? i would love to see some of your favorite memories. go to my blog and hit 'brendas photo challenge link.. to read the instructions, and your link to your blog.
pleeeease? let me know if you do it.
for an example or two - i did mine - and so did donna - both of em. and brenda. follow the link on my page-- it's fun.
i miss ya MB!
Post a Comment