I stopped reading the newspapers now I listen to the news on TV and walk out of the room when my BP hits the level where my head feels like it will explode
I am both! I need to stay informed. I want to know what's going on at all times. And then when I hear it I want to go hide my head in the sand and ignore it because so much of the news is bad!
Hope you're back to more regular posting! We've missed you!
For the last year I've been more of the duck and cover type. I watch the news but don't listen for the most part and prefer getting my info from NPR programs like Car Talk while I'm going to the store or running errands....
I tend to go along with what Marge does. Listen to it until I have to hide my head in the sand. Then I peek out from time to time to see how much worse it's getting! I have no clue what to do about this, I don't know who to pick for the future who can help us. I'm just preparing myself and my household for tough times ahead and praying for the best.
My husband listens and gets mad, I leave, go outside and pick weeds. Sometimes we turn the news off. Too much of it is depression or not necessary. The Media is entertainment and all about ratings. I like some of the news programs that discuss a topic with people that know something about the subject. All things in moderation. Try not to panic and pay attention to your own live. That's what we try to do.
9 comments:
I stopped reading the newspapers now I listen to the news on TV and walk out of the room when my BP hits the level where my head feels like it will explode
I am both! I need to stay informed. I want to know what's going on at all times. And then when I hear it I want to go hide my head in the sand and ignore it because so much of the news is bad!
Hope you're back to more regular posting! We've missed you!
Actually, I probably look like the first pic, but tend to be more like the second. That is, until recently. And, I too find my BP rising lately.
Plus, you already know from FB that I have a weak heart. LOL
Good to see you!!
Love ya bunches! :)
Unfortunately, I am the facer-upper and screecher.
For the last year I've been more of the duck and cover type. I watch the news but don't listen for the most part and prefer getting my info from NPR programs like Car Talk while I'm going to the store or running errands....
Love the photos!
I am the first, LOL! An uninformed public got us in this mess, I'm afraid!
I like to stay informed, but that first picture is scaring me!!!
Hey its great to see you blogging again!
I tend to go along with what Marge does. Listen to it until I have to hide my head in the sand.
Then I peek out from time to time to see how much worse it's getting!
I have no clue what to do about this, I don't know who to pick for the future who can help us. I'm just preparing myself and my household for tough times ahead and praying for the best.
My husband listens and gets mad, I leave, go outside and pick weeds.
Sometimes we turn the news off.
Too much of it is depression or not necessary. The Media is entertainment and all about ratings.
I like some of the news programs that discuss a topic with people that know something about the subject.
All things in moderation.
Try not to panic and
pay attention to your own live.
That's what we try to do.
Post a Comment