Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Curiosity...



Driving me crazy...

My ex and his new wife live in Monroe, NC.

He knows my blog, because in a moment of stupidity, I sent him the link. I really don't mind. He knows me like the back of his hand and also knows I'm crazy.

I just don't fancy the idea of his new wife reading.

My question for you is...are any of you visiting blogs in NC other than mine and then popping over here? Do any of you non-commenters live in Monroe?

Is there any frigging connection to Monroe that you all know about?  Sure hope so.

12 comments:

farmlady said...

What??? Who?? Why?

Carletta said...

So, are you really going to be blogging again! I hope so.

Maybe she has some insecurity issues. :)

Sally said...

First of all, you are NOT crazy but are a lot of fun, my sweet friend!!

I don't know anyone else in N.C. who blogs.

Hope you have a good weekend!!

Love ya!!

TonjiaT said...

I have no ties to anywhere in NC with the exception of you..

My ex's wife could not stay away from my blog. She even came in and stole pics of Breanna when she was in the air force and then reposted them on their families blog making up stories about her being with them when the pictures were taken..

I finally had to make my blog private, remember? You might have to do that to keep the old bat out of here...

joanne said...

ummmmm, no. crazy eh??

claudia said...

My only tie to NC, besides you is an old dear friend in Charlotte.
And you are not crazy!
Love you girlfriend!

Unknown said...

no ties to NC here.

if you choose to go private...please let me know so I can stay tuned.

~AM

Donna said...

I visit with Miz Jenny in NC! She may be visiting here as well, though she's not shy about leaving comments.

Debbie said...

Based on the times this person is visiting...I'm assuming it's his wife. I don't understand why she's interested. If I go private, I'll let you all know :)

pchickki said...

no ties
Just stay as you are Deb, Live your life. Blog like you always do.
If other people don't like what they read then they don't have any business reading it. You could set your comments to approve before they posted :)
Stop worrying Ms Silly....
love ya

Daryl said...

Oh let her read .. clearly she's insecure

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

It's always hard to know who is on the other end of a blog!