Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wordless Wednesday...

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is that????? LOL

Donna said...

Hahahaaa....i needed this...
Great shot!!
hughugs

farmlady said...

A small upside down bird, getting a different perspective on it's world. A lesson to us all....
Love this photo.

Anonymous said...

I sat there and looked and looked at this picture and couldnt figure out it was an upside down bird! I DO need a day off! LOLOLOL

claudia said...

I wish I could do that!

Brenda said...

Will do tricks for food! Ha!

joanne said...

well, how cute is that? clever too!

Daryl said...

TOO funny .. and I love the new decor!

SOUL said...

just swingin by to forage for food. i mean - to say howdy ! how's things? busy at my end - hopin that will smoothe out soon tho.
happy friday MB
xo

Donna said...

Crazy bird! LOL.

Mental P Mama said...

Sometimes you're the nuts. Sometimes you're the nutty bird....

Snooty Primadona said...

What kind of bird is that? He's hilarious!

Putz said...

my birds all do that<><><>even now at -5 i sit on my back porch and watch my finches, doves, spparows, black headed steller jays do tricks for just me><<><>i have a picture of an woodpecker on jan 1st three years back peccking for some food in my tree

SandyCarlson said...

There's hanging out, and there's hanging out!