I don't win anything. I don't buy lottery tickets. I rarely enter drawings. However....
In November, I commented over at May-B's and won a $35.00 gift certificate redeemable at CSN Stores. I have not used it yet because I keep browsing and couldn't decide. Well...my iron is about worn out and I've noticed the water is leaking out the bottom. I now know what my purchase will be! Thank you Bronwyn!
Then....I commented NUMEROUS times over at MPM at her 3 year blog anniversary about what her New Year's resolution would be. Dang! I won this:
My old Mr. Coffee was just about on his last legs and also leaking. Perfect timing and thank you so much Mama!
Well...can't drink coffee out of this fancy pot out of old cups now can I?
Visited Donna over at Cottage Days and Journeys for her 3 year blog anniversary and you'll just never guess. I won! A beautiful mug from Seagrove, NC. I had no idea they were famous for their pottery. Thank you too Donna!
Now when I get up in the morning, there are three wonderful ladies out there who I will think fondly of and how they have made my mornings much easier!! I truly appreciate the gifts and will get years of use out of them...thank you!

18 comments:
Congratulations! wow, you done won some good stuff...haha but, really, how sweet and it sounds like you could use all of it. Enjoy!
Aaaawww, you're welcome, sweetie! It's about time for lady luck to start smiling for you! I packaged up your mug earlier this afternoon. I plan to take the box to the post office tomorrow. The weather has been a little bit too worrisome to make the trip any sooner.
quick! go buy a lottery ticket!! you lucky girl...
what a haul you made, I hope you enjoy your goodies. throw some of that mojo my way!! LOL
I absolutely can't think of anyone more deserving than you, Debbie. I'm so happy for you!! ((hugs))
dang i was hoping the lotto tickets i sent you were winners... well CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! :)
Now, you can't be NONE of that with a stick! Congrats!!
You need to go get some Lottery tickets ASAP! xoxo
MPM is right .. go get a lottery ticket ASAP .. and can I rub your head?
That is awesome! Good luck sets you for a good year!
Beautiful gifts. I want that coffee pot!
Whoohoo! Can I come and hang out with you to see if some of that luck will rub off on me? Great gifts you won! No wonder you are excited! I bought myself a new huge Americano mug today, so I'll join you in coffee tomorrow morning, okay?
I sent the package out to you today! Hopefully, you'll get it by this weekend!
Congrats on all your lovely wins! I cannot think of a more deserving person to get all these goodies. The timing is so perfect! See?... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Sometimes life throws good things at us when we're least expecting them. I'm sure that's some famous proverb, right? Hopefully, this catapults you into a fabulous 2011...
i agree-- congrats on the new found good luck streak !! now go buy a lotto ticket !
happy weekend!
what would happen if a guy like me gave you something ON YOUR ALL GIRL BLOG/??????
You Lucky Thing Girl!!!
Love them all!!
hughugs
Maybe you ought to go buy a lottery ticket every now and then... You been a very luck woman the last couple of months. I keep telling myself to go buy a lottery ticket because I'm starting to look like those 'old' folks that seem to win most of them.
I love that mug and I don't even drink coffee. I'd drink some soup out of that one myself.
Helen
Post a Comment