Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

I Need A New Coffee Pot....


Mine is leaking. Do you need a new one? Well, have I got a challenge for you!

You just need to head over to MPM at the Mental Pause Chronicles. Yeah, you all know who I'm talking about! This is her 3 year blogging anniversary! Congratulations my dear sweet friend. I've been there with you and just love you to pieces. Yes, I'm sucking up, but it's from the bottom of my heart.

Just leave Mama a comment about what you think her New Year's Resolution should be. You can enter as many times as you want. She will be announcing the winner on New Year's Day...w00t!!

I'm sure the babies have eaten all the goldfish by now, so they are not included.

Times a wasting...go on now...

7 comments:

Flea said...

I'm heading over. But seriously? A French press is the way to go. Tuesday Morning has them cheap. You'll never buy another coffee pot again.

Donna said...

OhNooooo! You can't head into a holiday weekend WITHOUT a coffeepot, leaky or otherwise!
Get 'ta Shopping Girl!!Hahaa
Happy New Year!!
hughugs

Donna said...

Hahaha, I entered and requested that if I win, for her to send the coffeepot to you! We got to keep you stoked with caffeine!

Anonymous said...

I thought I recognized that picture! LOL dont drink coffee, but I can make some suggestions. :-)

Sally said...

I only drink one cup in the morning! I'll go over like Donna and request you win, girl!!!!! :)

Sally said...

Oh, and yes you WERE sucking up. lolol

Mental P Mama said...

LOL...you have some nice friends! You don't need no stinking french pres...with apologies to flea...there is nothing better than the programmable coffee pot you are fixin' to win! And if you don't win it, we'll just have to figure out something else;) Love you.