Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

A Nanny Moose...

Not really a nanny moose. I was going for anonymous, but see how the white moose blends into the background? That's what I'm doing...

Now, when you google my entire name and on the first page up pops my blog, and you go to it? It's not there! My entire other blog is now located over at a wordpress blog with this same name. I exported and imported and now, well not now, because I'm tired of playing and need outside air. In the near future, I'm going to bring it all over here. Hopefully.

I may not even tell my son about the new blog, that way I can post all the photos of him I like. Pffffft....he keeps private things from me, even though I'm not a nosy Mom. 

Like this one....four years ago when he still had hair. He attended a friend's graduation from the Marines at Paris Island. 


Oh yes...this could be fun.

9 comments:

Daryl said...

Here you are .. and he is handsome, dont tell him just post his pix for cougars like me .. wait .. did I just actually say that?!

Donna said...

Handsome young man, your Son! Love the hair!Hahaa
Thanks for the visit...I'm so frustrated with my blog background as well. Hopefully this weekend I'll get a chance to fix it!
Have a Great weekend!!
hughugs

Ness said...

OK, Calm down Ness, you found your sistah again!

Will be back after I chug some Prozac! Love you~mean it.

Sally said...

He's a handsome dude with out without hair!

Hey, my "kids" know I have a blog but have no idea how to find it. LOL

Have a great weekend. ((hugs))

farmlady said...

Go for it before your son lays all the restrictions on you.
Both of my boys read my blog, so I have to be careful what I put out there. But I figure if I birthed 'em I can show their baby pictures if I want to. I'm still the Mom...
You have a very good looking son. Will he be going into show business soon?

I'm not sure I understood what you said about your blog, but I will try to follow you in your quest for the perfect publisher.

Lisa said...

Hey.....love the new blog. Glad to see you back over here, even though I am not blogging any more. Someday I might pick it back up. Thanks for including me in the invite!

Anonymous said...

you lost me at wordpress.. what is wordpress???

He is such a doll, I like him with hair. Can I have him for a son in law?

Mental P Mama said...

What an adorable baby! And your secret is safe here;)

SOUL said...

he is a cutie isn't he. sure looks different with hair. or would that be without hair? hmm.

he should have no reason to not want his pic up -- but i do know how kids are about that stuff. although, he isn't much of a kid.
i think they secretly love the attention.. don't you?

laterz-