Congrats! That's quite an accomplishment. Tomorrow will be a new beginning. If you don't push yourself you settle for mediocre, which really is not very satisfying.I think that blogging everyday is a good dicipline for writing but I'm not so sure that we need to do a post EVERYDAY. Because it's such an obsession for me, I try to take two days off a week. This gives me a rest from the brain drain that blogging can be and it also gives me time to do all the other things I'm suppose to do.. Look forward to hearing about the new challenge. I don't find your blog boring at all. I don't always comment but I do read it.
4 comments:
Congrats! That's quite an accomplishment. Tomorrow will be a new beginning. If you don't push yourself you settle for mediocre, which really is not very satisfying.I think that blogging everyday is a good dicipline for writing but I'm not so sure that we need to do a post EVERYDAY. Because it's such an obsession for me, I try to take two days off a week. This gives me a rest from the brain drain that blogging can be and it also gives me time to do all the other things I'm suppose to do.. Look forward to hearing about the new challenge. I don't find your blog boring at all. I don't always comment but I do read it.
Congratulations!! good luck with the new challenge. I feel refreshed that I finished this one...
Good job, girlfriend! WOW! Can't wait to see what your new challenge is tomorrow.
What's going on tomorrow? Which starts in 6 minutes.....
Post a Comment