Oh Deb, it's never us!It's those loonies that they let draw breath to aggravate the livin' snot out of us.Have a great weekend! Love ya!
like very much... love the entire original prayer too :)
I like this. I am going to have to start chanting this myself. It is so appropriate for the day I have had too. How'd ya know?!?Love Ya Girl!
i LOVE that! can't believe i haven't heard it before.oh wait. have i?bwa hahahaha.i really don't think i have. good one.
nope! not us. its them... its always them...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh Deb, it's never us!It's those loonies that they let draw breath to aggravate the livin' snot out of us.Have a great weekend! Love ya!
like very much... love the entire original prayer too :)
I like this. I am going to have to start chanting this myself. It is so appropriate for the day I have had too. How'd ya know?!?Love Ya Girl!
i LOVE that! can't believe i haven't heard it before.oh wait. have i?bwa hahahaha.i really don't think i have. good one.
nope! not us. its them... its always them...
Post a Comment