Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Oops...Almost Forgot!

It's almost 9:30 Sunday night and I just remembered. I've got to blog!

David came in Friday, went to the wedding rehearsal and then the wedding last night. Everything went perfectly, he had a great time and now A and J are Mr. and Mrs.!

It's been raining off and on all day and especially this evening. David decided to stay until tomorrow morning. He has to work at noon. I spent the morning cleaning out an old cabinet in the garage. I've been wanting to do it for awhile. He helped me get it into the truck and I took it to Goodwill. They got it out :)

I took a nap and David and I have been watching TV since I woke up. He has control of the remote and is a big flipper! I'm just happy he's here in my recliner LOL

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

jojo said...

GW got some gifts from me today too! Congrats to the Mr. and Mrs.Happy Monday.

claudia said...

Good days...the kid is home for a bit, that works!

Laura ~Peach~ said...

i must blog NOW! lol

Mental P Mama said...

LOL...our horoscope tells us to nap today, too....