Here I am again. 4 more days to go on the 30 day challenge. I'm realizing I haven't much to blog about. I try to think of what my 3-4 readers might like to hear about. How can I possibly know that? Have no idea what kind of day you've had...
I feel like I talk about the same things over and over. I'm boring myself.
We've gotten some much needed rain the past two days. It can stop now.
Curves: I did workout #91 today. 9 more (3 weeks) and I get the 100 workouts tshirt. w00t!
I think I'm going to like the Monday night TV lineup. House, Lone Star & Hawaii Five-O.
I have two pet peeves...heavy perfume and gum cracking. Not popping. Cracking. Oh, and tailgaters. Do you have any?
The photo I'm getting ready to insert is of my most favorite son in the world and his good friend (guys don't have best friends, do they?) Ryan. They played together in the neighborhood since age 8. David hung out with him, his fiancee and others 2 nights this weekend. Lots of catching up done. I miss those younger days. Think they'll be pals forever. He is a hoot and always makes me laugh. They are a trip when together.
The kid on the left? I done good and am so darn proud of him....

3 comments:
How handsome is he??????? And good for you on the 100!!!Now, I took a 2 1/2 hour nap today...you wanna talk boring?
I used to go to Curves and loved it, I even worked there for a day. Long story. They closed down recently so I use that as my excuse. waaaaah, waaaaah. Yeah, you done good...he's a very handsome young fella.
I am SO proud of you and your commitment to curves! You go girl!! its all women, right? I have to get my big old butt back to the gym, will you come drag me there??? As for that guy on the left, can I have him for my son in law?? LOLOL he is a cutie!
Post a Comment