Soul bestowed this award to me and I think she did it to get me back to blogging or because she likes my monkey or because we're both crazy. Or ALL.
Blogger has changed so much, I'm having problems inserting the award image. I may try at the end.
I'm having a rather difficult time down here, but hanging in there because of all of your positive thoughts and prayers, which I appreciate more than you can ever know.
I've been hanging out on Facebook, so you know I'm still alive and kicking. I see David about once every two weeks. I spend many hours in pajamas, on the computer or watching TV. I'm existing. Some days are better than others and I'm thankful for that. I've suspended my Curves membership for awhile. I can't afford it.
I've applied for Social Security Disability and pray it comes through. My unemployment is running out and I'm only applying for work at home jobs...with not much luck. I'm going to have to be on this oxygen for the near future. I hope to hear from them soon. I really don't know what I'll do if it's disapproved, money-wise, but try to think positive every day and thank God for the blessings I do have. There are so many in worse shape and I pray for them too.
I'm going to be okay...repeat. I'm going to be okay. My mantra. I've been telling David since he was a youngin to always think positive. He's using that on me now and it's working! I guess he did listen to some things!
Gosh, it worked! I'm supposed to list 10 things that make me happy.
1. Seeing my boy and getting big hugs!
2. All my friends, family and FB buddies!
3. Being near water of any kind. Especially the ocean...
4. My medication that's keeping me sane.
5. Wonderful memories of my Mom
6. Going to the lake and playing...probably no more jet ski, but that's okay.
7. Sunshine, butterflies and watching the birds
8. Watching any good looking man on TV LOL...happier if I had one!
9. Fishing...except haven't had the opportunity in a long time. So relaxing...
10. Probably a million other things I can't think of right now :)
As I've gotten older, it's the simple pleasures in life that make me smile. It doesn't take much, as I appreciate any time I can smile. Heck, I'm smiling now, just thinking about it.
Soul must have been trying to get me to smile and it worked. You are all welcome to this award and then you might brighten your face with a smile and be thankful. God bless you all...

12 comments:
Yay Debbie!!! You blooted;) I like the new decor in here...now keep on looking for the bright spots. They are surely coming your way!
i too am smiling --- and look at our monkey -- he looks healthier already !!!great to see you post -- you really should do it more often. but hey- no pressure :))thanks for posting this -- it was good for you-- and a lot of other folks, i'm sure. people care about you-- we want to see you here .. and know how you're doin.keep us posted -- we care -big hugs --looks like i need to take someone fishin eh?hmmm... we should work on that.laterz
OH-- do you still want a dog? or am i senile, and that was someone else? i'm 'almost' sure it was you-- a LAB, right?there's a link of her pic on my blog-- go see--- if you don't take her-- i WILL.race ya ! :)))
Debbie.... GO GET THAT DOG!!!!now, back to my original thoughts when I started to comment. Do you know what you are going to do if your disability gets denied? You are going to KEEP TRYING. Find out what they want in order to get the disability passed and do that. With our support, of course. If anyone out there needs it, you do......I am keeping you in my prayers, I am thrilled to see you blogging again, and I really really really want you to get that dog... :-)
It's good to see you here, Deb, but I'm SO sorry you're having troubles like you are. Please know you're in my prayers! (((hugs)))
Oh I am soooo happy to see you blogged. I am sorry your health is not where you want it, but I am so glad you are thinking positive and SMILING! I sure wish I was there to go to the lake with you or play cards with you. we should find a game we can play on line against each other!!! hahaha, yo uwould probably beat the pants off me and I would get mad!!! (just kidding, I wouldn't really get mad at you, just get even!)
Deb,Sending you well wishes fromup NORTH. LoveDeb Proud AF Mom - SSgt Vinny
hey!see MY monkey over there?he's starving! one more pound, and he'll fall thu his A**hole and hang himself !you must post ! hurry, save a life :))bwa hahahaha. happy saturday -- hope you have a feel -good day :))
I see the Asian Hoochie mamas are invading your comment section!! LOLMy daughter finally got her disability. It was horrible because it took almost 3 full years of waiting. Don't get discouraged though...I've heard its different for each state. I guess it depends on how many have applied. Good luck to you and I'll include you in my prayers. God Bless.
just look at him. ba-na-namiss you pal.:))
how ya doin with those fireman fairies? want me to come make some coffee? lend a hand? hahahahahahafeed my damn monkey would ya?:))
ola lady.. i see ya didn't update yet-- i'm tellin ya - the quick hello today-- that was blog worthy-- weather you agree or not. i cracked up :)) prolly cuz i can relate. i do feel your pain. haha-- only US.bummer (haha--skuze the pun-- bwa hahahahaha)sorry -- i am so on the verge of sleep bloggin.. if i don't go to bed soon, somethin awful could happen.so i do bid you farewell, and hope you sleep good tonight- i do believe that i will. i'm sittin here doin touch and goes...just can't seem to get UP, at the moment. got a crane?hugs to you-- g'nite
Post a Comment