One of the other bloggers I follow was looking for a job for a year! I'm not trying to discourage you by any means...I want to encourage you! She found a job a few weeks back and it sounds like it is the perfect job for her. Don't give up, don't get discouraged. The right one will come up and it will be yours, all yours!And I have to agree with "imbeingheldhostage"...I'd rather skip to that lst really cute picture and snuggle up with my favorite pet, or in my case favorite pets!Hang in there! Luv Ya Girlfriend!
3 comments:
OMGosh that last picture is priceless!!I think I'd skip right to the end of the daily objectives because that's how much energy I have right now.
One of the other bloggers I follow was looking for a job for a year! I'm not trying to discourage you by any means...I want to encourage you! She found a job a few weeks back and it sounds like it is the perfect job for her. Don't give up, don't get discouraged. The right one will come up and it will be yours, all yours!And I have to agree with "imbeingheldhostage"...I'd rather skip to that lst really cute picture and snuggle up with my favorite pet, or in my case favorite pets!Hang in there! Luv Ya Girlfriend!
love the last pic it is priceless :)
Post a Comment