I was bad today and didn't send anyone good wishes for mother's day. Guess it is cause it was like every other day around here...work, work, work. My oldest make me a really nice dinner, which I was late getting home to because I was helping my dad out with some computer stuff he needed to do. (I am thankful I can do this, he's 87 and still trying out new technologies!) Thank you so much for reminding me about the energy I used to have. I have been hurting so long now and not getting anything done, it is seeming like it's been like this forever. Every day I think, this will be it, the pain will stop. Tomorrow I start beating on the doctor's door again, hopefully she is not sick this week!N.E.WAY...Hope your Mother's Day was a good one. I did enjoy mine!Love Ya!
7 comments:
happy mothers day to YOU!hope you have a great one.
And a Happy Mother's Day to you, my friend.
A happy Mother's to you, too, Debbie.Helen
Happy mothers day to you too!
Awwww, that is so sweet. I hope your day is good, Debbie. ((hugs))
Oh that is just awesome..I have never seen that or read that before. I hope your day was filled with peach and happines Hugs to my special friend!
I was bad today and didn't send anyone good wishes for mother's day. Guess it is cause it was like every other day around here...work, work, work. My oldest make me a really nice dinner, which I was late getting home to because I was helping my dad out with some computer stuff he needed to do. (I am thankful I can do this, he's 87 and still trying out new technologies!) Thank you so much for reminding me about the energy I used to have. I have been hurting so long now and not getting anything done, it is seeming like it's been like this forever. Every day I think, this will be it, the pain will stop. Tomorrow I start beating on the doctor's door again, hopefully she is not sick this week!N.E.WAY...Hope your Mother's Day was a good one. I did enjoy mine!Love Ya!
Post a Comment