Amen. I lay awake all Saturday night planning a raid on that boat. I'm glad they got around to it. My low-estrogen mood would not have helped matters at all;)
I say Amen too. But then what I thought would work sooner, probably would have gotten him killed or hurt really bad. At least it did come out alright.Now the pirates say they will retaliate? Dudes, you're not legal beings, you don't get to retaliate! I say sink their damned boat!
I have to agree. And for those pirates that are saying the gloves are now off and they will kill all future captives... my response would be to move the shipping lanes or discontinue shipments that have to pass Somalia. They would get a whole lot of reality with nothing left to hijack.
heheheeee.... did you see the Commander of the Navy on TV this morning?? He said and I quote "Folks, it just doesnt get any better than this! we are extremely proud of our Navy Seals! Hoo yah!"3 shots, 3 dead. The seals are awesome.
10 comments:
Amen. I lay awake all Saturday night planning a raid on that boat. I'm glad they got around to it. My low-estrogen mood would not have helped matters at all;)
I say Amen too. But then what I thought would work sooner, probably would have gotten him killed or hurt really bad. At least it did come out alright.Now the pirates say they will retaliate? Dudes, you're not legal beings, you don't get to retaliate! I say sink their damned boat!
I am glad he's free, and I'm glad those idiots were removed. Mostly I'm glad that I'm not in charge.
that's enough to make an ex navy gal pretty cocky. :)) and proud.:))happy after easter day--- hope you have a good one-
Steal the background, sister. Take it and run!
we should be pirates-- arrrghh matey--- only good ones :))
I have to agree. And for those pirates that are saying the gloves are now off and they will kill all future captives... my response would be to move the shipping lanes or discontinue shipments that have to pass Somalia. They would get a whole lot of reality with nothing left to hijack.
I am so glad it is over, and I am glad it ended well. Hopefully those guys will get the message out there. I am sure it will get around.
Thank God we got the Captain back safely. I wondered how long it was going to take. The sooner the better in my book.Helen
heheheeee.... did you see the Commander of the Navy on TV this morning?? He said and I quote "Folks, it just doesnt get any better than this! we are extremely proud of our Navy Seals! Hoo yah!"3 shots, 3 dead. The seals are awesome.
Post a Comment