Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Somewhere over the Rainbow

http://youtube.com/v/D68ymfjpw98

I could listen for hours...

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Me too!!! I love his voice. I just sat here listening to this and found so much peace and calmness in it. I needed that too since my little man has not stopped talking since he got here!!! God bless his little soul, but grandma needs a little calmness for a few minutes...

Sally said...

wahhhhh~I can't listen (on dial up). But, I LOVE that song! :)I hope you have a wonderful day, Debbie. (hugs)

Mental P Mama said...

One of my favorites. Beautiful. And yay the Rooster will be home on Sunday!

TSannie said...

He had such a wondeful voice.

Tonjia said...

my all time favorite rendition.Listening to him sing this song gives me peace...I even have it as my ringback tone on my phone.