Rooster In Flight
Yes, she's heading to Detroit, where she arrives about 11:35 a.m.
She is up on that plane at about 35,000 feet. I'm going to have to show this to her.
She has no idea where she is.
She just wants MEAT & A Baked Potato...as in NOW.
She cried and cried when she left her youngins in Cebu.
She's been pampered, waited on hand and foot, driven everywhere...
No grocery shopping, her bed turned down every night...
3 hour massages for $54...
She hasn't even had to open her own Diet Pepsi.
She's been on a tropical island vacation teaching others to take her job.
She fell in love with all of it and them.
She is coming back to hell at her job.
She thinks they'll keep her until 2010.
I found this yesterday on Craigslist:
Food Express, Inc., a rapidly expanding food service company is looking for a Part-Time Cashier to work in our Cafe at Rooster's Company. Approx 20-25 hours a week. No Nights or Weekends CASHIERING EXPERIENCE A MUST Food Express does do background checks and drug testing. Apply in person at Rooster's Company Winston-Salem, NC 27102


8 comments:
Oh, I know you're so excited that your friend is coming home! I'm happy for you!3 hr massage=54.00! Man, I need a few of those! hahahaHappy landing for Rooster! :)
I can tell how excited you are to get your Rooster back!She is going to have some culture shock re-entering this country. But she has a good friend there to support her, I know.I bet we don't hear from you for a while, you two need time to reacquaint yourselves.I'm excited for you.That BS with the downsizing sucks. We all have to hang in there and be there for each other.
Hi Debbie...thank you for comin' by my blog and for your kind comments. I have just read a couple of your posts and I have you in my followers block and will be back. Its simply amazing how much good the comments from others can make you feel. Almost like getting a new lease on life....a life thats a little worn and torn. One funny thing, I retired from a police department; worked there 25 years as Dispatch and then on up to Administration. Its not the same agency that was involved in all my heartache. This never would have happened if it had been under their jurisdiction. They do NOT do sloppy police work.Glad to meet you, Debbie and I'll see you again real soon. Take care.p.s.Window fishing is about the safest, wouldn't you agree? LOL
Are you cooking for her? That job at Rooster's Place is too funny. And now, i want some meat and a baked potato.
Are you going to apply for it? I bet you are excited to see your bff and I bet she is excited to be home.
I know you'll be so glad to give her a big ol hug, finally!Are you going to apply?
is that her job???? OMG!I am glad that she is headed home. I can tell that you are too. :-)
Welcome Home Rooster.Hey Debbie, did I ever tell you that my husband's nickname is Rooster. How did she get her nickname!HugsPatti
Post a Comment