
Yesterday was Rooster's first day back. She received an extremely warm welcome, complete with Christmas and Birthday gifts. She worked from 6:30 a.m. until 7:00 p.m.
Her Boss asked her if she would go back to Cebu at the end of May for 2 months. She indicated it "might be in her best interest" to say yes. I understand she is trying to hang on to her job as long as possible.
April starts camping season and THE LAKE.
Any dog I get will have to jet ski.
10 comments:
Well, damn. I hear ya! But, I guess Rooster has to do what she has to do. (hugs)
Job security...damn, there ain't any! Just visualize THE LAKE!
Gah. The dogs will love the lake;) Both of them. And maybe Rooster needs me to go help her on the next trip....
BTW, how are you figuring out how to do all this fun stuff to your blog?
I feel your pain, girl! This "no friends" deal is a little low on the fun-ness factor. I think Penny looks like she could handle a jet ski! :)
HI, just stumbled over your blog. You had quite some times in your life or so it seems. Wish you all the best with your jobhunt. Paula, A German transplant to Florida
well crap! I'll bet Rooster is less than pleased about this too isnt she?I hope they are giving her a bonus for doing this!get that puppy, teach her to jet ski!
Any dog you get will love you so much that it will want to be wherever you are. It will jet ski, I assure you. It may take a little time, but it will happen.My little Tootsie goes out in the kayak with me all the time...well, when I was able to go. She and I are missing that aspect of our lives.Gotta get me a rack for my truck. I wish I could join you at your lake, you could jet ski circles around my kayak!Hang in there, I know it's disappointing you don't get to keep Rooster for a long time, but a girls gotta do, what a girls gotta do.We're still here for ya! (As if we could take the place of Rooster!)
Dah-yum, woman.
I vote for Penny...I can see her as a fun lake dog...just don't throw the frisbee too high, but then again, if she's got sproing, there shouldn't be any problems!:)
Post a Comment