Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Kurt and David...When Both Were Young


How many opportunities will I get to post THIS picture? This was taken at a charity golf tournament in Greensboro years ago. David got quite a few autographs including Kurt's. So we know who I'll be pulling for, even though I like Pittsburgh too. David is watching the game with his Dad today and they'll have fun.

Rooster is watching it tomorrow morning at 7:00 a.m. and then taking a nap before going into work tomorrow night.

I don't even want to blog about me. I'm getting better after seeing the Physical Therapist. I have a pinched nerve in my back. Time will heal. The biggest shit kicker of all is that my employer only pays minimum wage when ACCOMMODATING light duty. Yes, people, $7.00 effing bucks an hour.

So who are you pulling for tonight?

P.S. Due to the fact I have not been on the computer much, I want to apologize profusely that after popping into Google Reader for a minute, I saw I missed the birthday of the ONLY BLOGGER I'VE MET IN PERSON! I want to wish Mental P Mama a HUGE belated Happy Birthday!! Yes, I feel lower than dog poop. I love you girl!

9 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

Awwww. Shucks. Glad you are a wee bit better. The PT will help a lot. Going to cheer for the Cards tonight. And eat some food;)

Sally said...

Well, I don't even know who's playing; it's the cough syrup!! hahahaCute picture!! That really stinks with a reduced salary, Debbie! Take care, and get better soon!!

claudia said...

I'm actually pulling for you...that you get better fast!

Brenda said...

Hope your injury is getting better every day. I don't understand how they can reduce your salary, that sucks!

Lisa said...

Man that really sucks about your injury and your stupid salary. I am so sorry you are going through all of this. I hope you get to feeling better pretty soon or you just might have to find a different job. Oklahoma still has a pretty high employment rate! I was cheering for the Cards, but it wasn't in the "cards" for them tonight. Darn it, but they really lost it themselves with all the penalties. Oh well, I loved the commercials! And that is the only reason I watch the S.B. anyways.

Just Joni said...

A great picture to treasure! I was cheering for the Cardinals too, but darn it they didn't win!

Tonjia said...

I was rooting for Kurt and the cards.. I lived in PA long enough to hate the steelers! LOLOL

Lanny said...

Cute pic!Army is a huge Steelers fan, so he was a mighty happy guy!

Sally said...

Just checking in to see how you're doing, Debbie. Hope you're on the mend!