Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

With All This Talk About Exercise...

Everyone is either dieting or exercising and it's guilting motivating me into action.

You guys are eating brocoli, not drinking, walking, doing situps...really taking it serious and I applaud you. I just can't sit here and do nothing.

I remember an exercise I could do almost anywhere and any time! For the last two days, 10 REPS of 10, don't want to overdo or I'll be tempted to quit.


KEGELS!! What have I got to lose? Not one damn pound.

WTF?

11 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

I do those in the line at the grocery store;)

Tonjia said...

MWAHAHAHA!!!! I am doing them now, and no one knows! ;-)

claudia said...

Sorry, this is all I could come up with....ROFLMAO!!!!Hey! I have less ass now!

ChickenGal said...

Haven't got to the excersise thing yet after I got back from Florida.... Just sitting here watching it snow. Had to skate up to the barn to let the chickens out this morning because last night we had freezing rain, and I want to go to the gym to work out? NOT....a warm couch and a good book for now. Suck it, tuck it and squeeze it, is my water instructors favorite line.

AirmanMom said...

I'm multi-tasking...kegels and blogging! Woo-Hoo!~AirmanMom returning to her blog...

Flea said...

Exercise is highly overrated. And since I don't wet my pants, that goes for kegels, too. Heh. :)

kimmy said...

I'll give it a try too!Kimmy

Brenda said...

Ha! I guess that's about the only exercise I've been getting lately.

Sally said...

The best exercise I've been getting is chasing Hunter around; haven't lost a pount!! hahaha

Lanny said...

LMAO!

Michelle said...

My legs are so sore (still) that I have to hold the wall to sit on the toilet. I told my trainer last night that I hated him. I told him we had to do legs on Fridays so that I have all weekend to recoup. I don't think I can even do the k's like this. I gotta get up out of this chair and work on my bathroom floor.