Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2009

PhotoShop Expert Out There?

As you can see IMMEDIATELY, I've come to like this little person. I think it's a perfect graphic for my blog title. As you might friggin notice, it's a little small? Doesn't quite fit the space? What I want is my blog title to the right of the little thing and my blog description under it.

I need help. Any ideas? Other than to hire someone? Which I will not do. Mike? You reading this? Can you help? Any friggin one? Whine. Cry. Sigh.

Work in progress....

11 comments:

AirmanMom said...

debbie...I am unable to offer any help, I'm sorry. I do agree this little guy is perfect for your blog!!! However, I am willing to learn whatever tricks you are offered...so if you are willing to share, please let me know. I am in need of a 'blog makeover'.Make it a good day!~AirmanMom returning to her blog...

Lisa said...

Oh Debbie I LOVE this blog look. It is perfect for you. I also want to learn how you all line out a word. One day shoot me an email and tell me about how you did this. Not that I don't have time to sit down and figure it out, I am just too big of a scaredy cat!

Mental P Mama said...

I love this! Ask Daryl. She knows everything.

Brenda said...

I don't know anything about PhotoShop but I use Paint Shop Pro, in it after you've put your text on an image, and before you've merged the layers, you can make the text line bigger, smaller, or move it anywhere on the image using the arrows that appear when you put your cursor over the text.

TSannie said...

I'm definitely a "work in digress" when it comes to anything photoshop or blog set-up. Love the beginnings of what you're doing with your header.

Michelle said...

I wish I knew how to help you. I am not good at this. I bet Hallie would know. But I do like this guy and he is perfect for your blog title. And I forget how you line out words. Shoot me the same email. Thanks

claudia said...

Please, yes, do stay in bed for me today, lay around, watch TV, read a good book, whatever makes you relax! Cause I need all the help I can get! MD who shared this lovely cold with me really wants me to drive her to work! CRAP! DAMN! She just doesn't want to take the bus and get to work a half hour before she is supposed to start. So that means I get to cuddle with the puppies that much less today. I tried whining and yelling, but she is too into herslf to let me off the hook. Her response to me?...I just won't go to work and I'll lose my job. She likes blackmail...the little shit!Thanks for your comment. IT DID make me feel better!

Sally said...

I don't know nothin' 'bout no photoshop; I'm lucky I haven't erased my entire space! But, I must say that is THE cutest header!! Wish I could help, but it looks good the way it is! Don't mess with success; that's my motto, now all I need to do is live by it. :)

ChickenGal said...

No good here either. My blogging is so elementary I can't even get the Skywatch logo up on my blog. Did it once, but I think it was an accident. Anyway I could use some help too. Thearthurclan.blogspot.com is where i started learnign about blogging and her blogs are incredible and she is always doing some fancy photoshop stuff!

Tonjia said...

I love the little potato head guy! It fits!I am always changing my blog, I love seeing new layouts..

Patti said...

I am just learning Photoshop and let me tell you it is HARD!I did my banner in Print Artist.I can try to help you if you want but I like what you have done with your banner. It is you sweetie.So sorry to hear you are hurt. That is a drag and you know what...your co-workers can pound snow. You need to heal my friend.I am so sorry I have not visited as often as I would like and I am going to try to change that this year and visit my friends more often.Cute picture of David in his little snow suit! They just kind of disappear when they are that little.Hope you do what you doctor Ali Baba tells you to do and get better real soon. Gentle Hugs....don't want to hurt you....Patti