Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Donna's 1 Year Anniversary and Giveaway!


Donna, over at CottageDays is celebrating her one year blogging anniversary. Hop on over and visit, check out her blog, and enter for a chance to win! She also is selling her home...Grey Havens Cottage & 6 beautiful acres. It's in Tennessee and gorgeous!

Everyone seems to be celebrating anniversary's. I do not have any idea when I started this blog or how many posts I've done. I guess that's a thing I maybe should go check. I sure don't want to miss anything I might could celebrate!

7 comments:

Donna said...

Oh, thank you SO MUCH for putting in a plug for my little giveaway and also the sale of my cottage! You get TWO entries and a whole lot of brownie points, sister! LOL.You can see when you started your blog and how many posts you've done by looking at the count# on your Blogger Dashboard and reviewing the Edit page for your posts. I also have my archive showing on my sidebar, and it shows the count and help everyone navigated to posts done each month. I hope this helps!Thank you again! And good luck in the drawing!

Sally said...

Wasn't she just the sweetest little girl, and still sweet to this day.(Hey, Donna, do I get extra brownie points?) hahahaDebbie - I hope you're enjoying the weekend! Yeah, go look up when you started blogging, and then you can give away something! Like a new car! Count me in! :)

Mental P Mama said...

Debbie--I think you've been doing this about a year...go check your posts, ad scroll back to your first one;)

Flea said...

What a cute little girl! Giveaways are always good, too. :) Thanks for the heads' up.

Tonjia said...

according to your user stats you have been a blogger since January 2008. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!Now, lets party! :-)

Lisa said...

Hey, don't ever miss a chance to celebrate. Check out that anniversary date and let's plan a party!

kim-d said...

Debbie, we both need to go back and get this figured out as we need to celebrate everything we can in this New Year! Although I don't know about you, but I don't have anything good to give away. I've got an idea...let's you and me pool each of our ginormous savings/retirement plans and buy Grey Havens Cottage and escape our respective "jails." Wouldn't that be fun? I often have dreams of running away. BWAHAHAHA!