Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2008

It's Official


I need to do about 3 blog posts to get you updated on things...

However, it seems I have lost my friggin mind. I'm losing it.

Nothing in particular. Just LIFE happening since about June of this year. I think too much went on or something.

I KNOW I paid up our campground fees for this year. They sent me a letter yesterday saying I still owe $500 for the month of November. I've ripped my house apart looking for the receipts. I've called Rooster in a panic. I can't find them all. I feel like I'm in a fog. WTF??? I was done with this for the year.

This is scary. Have you ever had this happen to you?

I need to do thank you's and I love you to people who have sent me things this week and I'm running around looney here. It's 22 degrees, friggin freezing and I think I'm having a breakdown here.

More later...I think or can I still do that?

4 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

You can do whatever you want!! But don't forget to breathe....Hallie

TSannie said...

Not a breakdown...just our age rearing it's ugly head! It sucks, but it's sure better than the alternative!!Hang in there!

Lisa said...

That is frustrating isn't it??? Dag gum it...I hope you paid with a check and you can easily prove it without finding the receipt.

Lisa said...

That is frustrating isn't it??? Dag gum it...I hope you paid with a check and you can easily prove it without finding the receipt.