Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!


I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving today!
The Commissary will be fully functional at the jail with Ms. Debbie leaving around 1:00 p.m. to go to Rooster's to have dinner with family and friends. I have a lot to be thankful for this year, including all my new blogger buddies :)
I'll be visiting you later!

7 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

Same to you Miss Debbie!

kim-d said...

Have a wonderful day, Miss Deb, and enjoy your dinner with family and friends.I, too, am thankful for my blogger buddies--and that means YOU :)!

claudia said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you Debbie!

Brenda said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Just Joni said...

Happy turkey day...I'm so sorry you had to work, but at least you didn't have to cook! :)

Lisa said...

Well, sorry I am late, but I hope you had a great day and didn't work just too hard. Blessings to you!

Patti said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I miss hearing from you. Things are so busy right now for all of us.Sounds like you had a good Thanksgiving even if you didn't get to spend it with David.I ate tooooo much too but then that is what it is all about right?Nice to hear from you my friend.HugsPatti