
There's a tree in the creek and I don't care
Tree in the creek and I don't care
There's a tree in the creek and I don't care
Cause there's nothing I can do.......
(Sung to the tune of Wheels on the Bus)
I tried to distance myself from the inmates all morning by singing the above in my head. I also emailed the Village and told them about it because obviously "Dear Neighbor" is not worried about it.
Also, we had a little dusting of the white stuff. I think it was last week.
7 comments:
Dear Neighbor sounds like mine. I love those bird houses! Very holidayesque with that snow;)
I'd call and ask them if they knew it was there, just to give them a little hint.Keep that snow at your place please. :-)
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Glad MPM sent you!A dusting of the white stuff is about all I like to get... I'm so not a winter person!
I think your neighbors are singing the same song as you!I like the light dusting of snow, too bad it wouldn't stay light dustings, butthen there would probably be a water shortage. We are praying for heavy snows in our mountains east of us, because that is where our water source is. Yeeks! We're at low, low water levels now, one more winter that is dry and we are IN TROUBLE!
Oh who cares about a tree in the creek, don't let it worry you toooo much ok? Hey where is this 2nd picture taken? Is that on your deck??? I need to know more about that little place of tranquility! I love it! I wish you were coming here for Thanksgiving.
and I was singing it to the tune of "jimmy cracked corn" LOLOLyour neighbor sounds like ours. she refuses to mow her lawn up next to our house (that side is her responsibility) and when our back doorstep disappears I am going to start raising hell!
I'm with Tonja, I was singing to the wrong tune. Sorry about the neighbors. I know what it is like to have a neighbor that does not listen to you or think the same.Hope you had a great Thanksgiving Dinner with Rooster.
Post a Comment