
I thought I had until Sunday...
He spent yesterday packing.
He's been invited to a Bachelor party Friday night with VIP tickets to Dale Jr.'s new bar, Whiskey River and is going to the race Saturday.
Sounds exciting, punkin! (brain screaming Whaaaaaa?)
We're both going to be okay...
You betcha, gosh darnit!
Wink! Wink!
11 comments:
Oh, Debbie. Come to Connecticut for a little visit. We'll fix you right up. By gosh.You are both going to be fine;)
So Soon?!? Jees, that flew by. It's scary, exciting, saddening and gladdening all at the same time. Just keep saying, "It will be okay", in your head over and over and soon it will be okay.Like I've said before, sometimes I wish my girls were out on their own, but then I miss them if they take too long at the store!I'm here for ya!
Oh I don't like these new stages of life. Yet they continue to happen. I hope you will be ok, and yes, WE are ALL here for you. You know that. My heart goes out to you. But honestly, I think with just a little time, you will be lovin' it, time to your self. It isn't so bad. There is a dog at the pound with your name on it!
we knew this was going to happen, I am just happy that he isnt packing for Iraq!!Hang in there Debbie, we are all here for you. Time for mom to throw some wild parties! WOO HOO!
I am sure you raised a great kid...and yes it is time for him to leave the nest....but we all know he will be back to visit Mom! I'll be thinking about ya!
Ah Debbie, I'm sorry. I guess you will just have to plan a trip to Florida! Just as soon as I get back (LOL). I like the idea of a rescue dog. You need someone to keep you company. Keep us posted sweety.
Hugs and empathy flying your way, Deb!
Just stopping by this morning to say I am thinking of you. Hugs and warm fuzzies are being sent your way. But today is my brothers birthday! =) Hope you are ok turning this very difficult transition time!
How are you doing?Hallie
I know this was very difficult for you, Debbie. I remember the first time my daughter left for college. Years later, she was back with her baby girl, and then again after lil Ben was born. It hurt just as much each time she left. (HUGS)
John? WTH? I think you're on the wrong blog and the Viagra has affected your brain.
Post a Comment