I use the Clorox tabs and they work pretty well. But you shouldn't use them in a toilet that ins't used on a daily basis. So now that my son is back at college, I use one of the ones that clips on the bowl and is only activated when the toilet is flushed.
I used to use the clip-on deodorizers until one of the grandbabies flushed it and stopped up the toilet. THAT was a mess.Now I mostly use plain ol' Clorox bleach.
The clorox ones. They don't turn the water blue (YUK!) and there's that fresh smell of bleach every time the toilet's flushed. It does destroy the rubber ring after a while....but I've become expert at replacing it. (o joy!)
I have three big dogs that drink out of the toilet, so it stays pretty clean. If not, just take a quick brush to it and presto bango and it is clean. But the dogs really do a good job. There is more to this story, but I really think I will leave it alone. Hugs to you today....I just think you need one. I am thinking of you!
Hey, when you get an extra minute I honored you with a friendship award. You certainly have been such a good friend to me and I wanted to give you the little bling for your blog. Hope you are doing ok tonight!
since I am the chief pot scrubber and bottle washer and yes, that does include the toilet...I use just plain old comet and a toilet brush about every other day or so...no rings! I've often thought about counting my washloads to see if I really am getting 85 loads out of that box....something tells me I'm not...it's a conspiracy I tell ya.
14 comments:
Use somebody else's! hahahaha!!!!!!
I love that you are going to count. Next you can figure out how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll PoP!Hallie
I use the Clorox tabs and they work pretty well. But you shouldn't use them in a toilet that ins't used on a daily basis. So now that my son is back at college, I use one of the ones that clips on the bowl and is only activated when the toilet is flushed.
I used to use the clip-on deodorizers until one of the grandbabies flushed it and stopped up the toilet. THAT was a mess.Now I mostly use plain ol' Clorox bleach.
scrubing bubbles and a toilet brush. I hate it!Let me know if you get more than 100 flushes out of this ok? If you do, I will buy some. LOL
The clorox ones. They don't turn the water blue (YUK!) and there's that fresh smell of bleach every time the toilet's flushed. It does destroy the rubber ring after a while....but I've become expert at replacing it. (o joy!)
With no smelly boy there, you ought to have fresh potties all the time;) We use lysol and a scrub brush. Old fashioned folks that we are...
I have three big dogs that drink out of the toilet, so it stays pretty clean. If not, just take a quick brush to it and presto bango and it is clean. But the dogs really do a good job. There is more to this story, but I really think I will leave it alone. Hugs to you today....I just think you need one. I am thinking of you!
I don't know...I'll have to ask my O.D. I don't do toilets! LOL!!!!!
2000 flushes? I doubt that very much, but you go girl! hahaha
Hey, when you get an extra minute I honored you with a friendship award. You certainly have been such a good friend to me and I wanted to give you the little bling for your blog. Hope you are doing ok tonight!
Let me know if it works :)Kimmy
I use ajax and chlorox. It's kind of sad in a way, being the #1 toilet scrubber that I am. Hey let me know if those things get 2000 flushes.
since I am the chief pot scrubber and bottle washer and yes, that does include the toilet...I use just plain old comet and a toilet brush about every other day or so...no rings! I've often thought about counting my washloads to see if I really am getting 85 loads out of that box....something tells me I'm not...it's a conspiracy I tell ya.
Post a Comment