YAY, MISS DEBBIE!!! Do you have any idea how excited I am for you? If I was there, I'd take you out to lunch to celebrate.I've missed you, so now I must go back and add my words of wisdom via comment to each post I've missed. Just a little gift from me to you...BWAHAHAHAHA! And somewhere back there, you gave me an award. So that means I'll love you forever. Because I AM the Shameless Award Hussy.You are SO gonna Jailhouse Rock this job...BWAHA!
YAY, MISS DEBBIE!!! Do you have any idea how excited I am for you? If I was there, I'd take you out to lunch to celebrate.I've missed you, so now I must go back and add my words of wisdom via comment to each post I've missed. Just a little gift from me to you...BWAHAHAHAHA! And somewhere back there, you gave me an award. So that means I'll love you forever. Because I AM the Shameless Award Hussy.You are SO gonna Jailhouse Rock this job...BWAHA!
Welllll, let the fun begin! Can't wait to hear how things go on your very first day. I am sure it will be kind of mundane the first few days, but after that, watch out. Keep us posted!!!!
Just thought I'd come back to say that, since I have now added my two cents' worth to all your latest posts, I can now ZIP IT :)!First, though, let me reiterate: BUY CROCS NOW. You will need them for your...YAY!!!...NEW JOB!!!And also sorry about the double entry above. I was so excited I apparently got a little over-zealous with the enter button.Okay. ZIPPIN' IT now, for sure**makes zippin motion with fingers over mouth.**
WAHOO!!!!! I am so excited for you! And I can hardly wait to hear all about it. You are the only person that I know who has a cheering section because you are going to jail! ROFLMAO
Well, you know how I feel about this because we talked last night. Yeah, we finally talked, like on the phone. And you sound just as nice on the phone as you appear in writing.I hope you practived for that urine test today. I know you will do fine. (he he he) Keep us posted on how the paper work goes today anbd we want to hear everything about the jail.Do you need me to send you a Get out of Jail Free card?
14 comments:
CONGRATU-FREAKIN-LATIONS!!Hallie :)
YAY, MISS DEBBIE!!! Do you have any idea how excited I am for you? If I was there, I'd take you out to lunch to celebrate.I've missed you, so now I must go back and add my words of wisdom via comment to each post I've missed. Just a little gift from me to you...BWAHAHAHAHA! And somewhere back there, you gave me an award. So that means I'll love you forever. Because I AM the Shameless Award Hussy.You are SO gonna Jailhouse Rock this job...BWAHA!
YAY, MISS DEBBIE!!! Do you have any idea how excited I am for you? If I was there, I'd take you out to lunch to celebrate.I've missed you, so now I must go back and add my words of wisdom via comment to each post I've missed. Just a little gift from me to you...BWAHAHAHAHA! And somewhere back there, you gave me an award. So that means I'll love you forever. Because I AM the Shameless Award Hussy.You are SO gonna Jailhouse Rock this job...BWAHA!
WOO-HOO! And you were just saying you hadn't heard anything. Congratulations, this is going to be so great for you.I am very happy for you!
Welllll, let the fun begin! Can't wait to hear how things go on your very first day. I am sure it will be kind of mundane the first few days, but after that, watch out. Keep us posted!!!!
Just thought I'd come back to say that, since I have now added my two cents' worth to all your latest posts, I can now ZIP IT :)!First, though, let me reiterate: BUY CROCS NOW. You will need them for your...YAY!!!...NEW JOB!!!And also sorry about the double entry above. I was so excited I apparently got a little over-zealous with the enter button.Okay. ZIPPIN' IT now, for sure**makes zippin motion with fingers over mouth.**
YeeeHaaaaaaaaa, Congrats!!!!!!
WAHOO!!!!! I am so excited for you! And I can hardly wait to hear all about it. You are the only person that I know who has a cheering section because you are going to jail! ROFLMAO
This is a good thing, isn't it? If so! YIPEE!!! Gotta let us know how your first day goes.
Good going little Jail-Bird!!! Good luck; I know you'll do a great job!!!!!
So very cool! Have a great time.
Well, you know how I feel about this because we talked last night. Yeah, we finally talked, like on the phone. And you sound just as nice on the phone as you appear in writing.I hope you practived for that urine test today. I know you will do fine. (he he he) Keep us posted on how the paper work goes today anbd we want to hear everything about the jail.Do you need me to send you a Get out of Jail Free card?
Yay, congrats. cant' wait to hear all about the first day.
wishing you good luck on your first day of work....can't wait to read the details...you are going to be great at this.:)
Post a Comment