Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Brilliant...

Main Entry: bril·liant
Pronunciation: \ˈbril-yənt\
Function: adjective
Etymology: French brillant, present participle of briller to shine, from Italian brillare
Date: 1696
1: very bright :
glittering 2 a: striking, distinctive b: distinguished by unusual mental keenness or alertness


Joni over at Morning Coffee bestowed this award to me last week and I'm honored. Brilliant has never been used to describe me. I may have once or twice had a brilliant idea in my life, or at least I thought it was, so I'm going to take this and enjoy the heck out of it! A once in a life time moment. I'm sure very few of us, maybe not any, consider ourselves this way, but maybe we should. We are each brilliant in our own way and sometimes in the eyes of others. Do we really need to be Einstein for this to apply? Hell no! Thank you Joni for reminding me that I am brilliant!

Now it's my turn to pass on this award to seven other brilliant people and even though I could pass to every one of you....a rule is a rule!

OK, Where Was I?

The Mental Pause Chronicles

Lifeafter

The Tombstone Chronicler

Round The Bend

The Good Flea

On The Flipside

11 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Cool award. Congrats!!Hallie :)

Mental P Mama said...

Congrats and thanks! Are you sure you don't have a tooth that needs some surgery?

Carletta said...

Congrats Debbie!Brilliant? Me? G...oll...y!Thank you for this - I do appreciate you.

Bina said...

Whoo Hoo!I saw your comment at Hallie's, "Shit in, Shit Out". I sorta want to ask, but yet I'm afrad. Very afraid.

Ok, Where Was I? said...

Thanks so much for passing it along. I love awards!

Lisa J said...

NOW that was brilliant!!! You did a lot of research to come up with this posting. Impressive. Yep, brilliant still applies! Job well done. Let us know soon as you hear about your potential job!

Tonjia said...

congrats to all of the winners!!you deserve the award, Debbie...

Sally said...

Hey, you are SO brilliante!!! Congrats, I got that one also and don't have brilliant bone in my body. hahaha

kim-d said...

Hey, girl, you have always been one of the brilliante-est people I know! As is evidenced by the fact that you chose to pass your award on to me, The Shameless Award Hussy. Who thanks you, thanks you very much! I love awards, and the people who bestow them. I'd like to thank the academy, all the people who stuck by me...Do you get that I'm a little excited by my Brilliante Award? You are a hoot and a holler, Deb, and those are definitely words of high praise :)!

TSannie said...

I am humbled...I thank you from the depths of my heart! P.S. - Hope you and Mental P. get to meet this weekend! So exciting!!!!

Kellan said...

Congrats, Debbie and thanks so much for passing this great award on to me - I'm honored - Kellan