I'm back ... Oh no, cried blog world ... he's back!But guess what, I'm glad I decided to make a comeback. If I didn´t rejoin SWF I would never have the chance to see this great photo!But, by th way, isn´t the way to the beach on the opposite direction?
Oh I love that picture!!!! Hang on to your shorts, we are getting ready for ANOTHER storm. Better run and get stuff put away.GOOD GRIEF!Have fun at the lake this weekend and think of me while you are burning, I mean tanning.
Just to let you know I have visited and seen your post. I thank you for joining in this week and being part of the Sky Watch community.Tom :O)What a cloudto have captured for Sky Watch. well done
Wow, what a great cloud. I like to play that game too--pretend that they are mountains and maybe after lunch I'll drive up the mountains for a fun afternoon. Ok, so I don't really drive there, but I don't even see that many hills around here, so I have to run with it.
That is a fantastic shot. It does look like a snow covered mountain. Have fun at the lake, take lots of pictures and think of me while I am mowing the lawn, doing laundry, washing the dogs(3), sweeping, mopping, changing bed linen, etc. Am I making you tired? Hubby won't be helping because he has to work. I wish I could go away somewhere!!!!!
29 comments:
I like this blog. for real!berto xxx
That is one amazing cloud, Debbie. Wow.
That's awesome!Mine's up too.
I'm back ... Oh no, cried blog world ... he's back!But guess what, I'm glad I decided to make a comeback. If I didn´t rejoin SWF I would never have the chance to see this great photo!But, by th way, isn´t the way to the beach on the opposite direction?
amazing!
wonderful viewMine in here Thanks
gorgeous shotVisit me in here
Great cloud....is it hiding a mall behind it? That would make it perfect!!Hallie :)
That does look like a mountain!!Cool shot.Nina at Nature Remains
Great shot Deb! Have a great weekend at the lake.
Hey, Deb--remember me? HAHAHA! That is a beautemous shot; the colors are great. Have yourself a wonderful weekend :).
God sure is wonderful to us isn't He?Happy you could join us in the photo challenge.
Great shot Debbie!!
Oh I love that picture!!!! Hang on to your shorts, we are getting ready for ANOTHER storm. Better run and get stuff put away.GOOD GRIEF!Have fun at the lake this weekend and think of me while you are burning, I mean tanning.
That is an amazing shot!
Just to let you know I have visited and seen your post. I thank you for joining in this week and being part of the Sky Watch community.Tom :O)What a cloudto have captured for Sky Watch. well done
Wow, what a great cloud. I like to play that game too--pretend that they are mountains and maybe after lunch I'll drive up the mountains for a fun afternoon. Ok, so I don't really drive there, but I don't even see that many hills around here, so I have to run with it.
Love it!! Cloud mountains!!Have a great weekend Debbie!!!
Looks like a mountain with feathery snow!Great shot!Petunia's SWF
What a fun shot. It does look exactly like a mountain. Great pic.
Almost looks like a mountian! SWF
Oh, wow, I love that 'mountain' of yours!
That is a fantastic shot. It does look like a snow covered mountain. Have fun at the lake, take lots of pictures and think of me while I am mowing the lawn, doing laundry, washing the dogs(3), sweeping, mopping, changing bed linen, etc. Am I making you tired? Hubby won't be helping because he has to work. I wish I could go away somewhere!!!!!
Beautiful!
Well he did good and so did you in capturing this shot
Great capture for sky watch! Have a nice weekend.
awesome pic Debbie!!!!
awesome pic Debbie!!!!
I adore that pic! It's gorgeous!
Post a Comment