Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Monday, June 30, 2008

Power of Positive Thinking!

No matter what situations life throws at you...
No matter how long and treacherous your journey may seem...
Remember, there is a light at the end of the tunnel so be an optimist, not a pessimist!

And speaking of a Dutch department store named HEMA. The first store opened on November 4, 1926 in Amsterdam. Now there are 150 stores all over the Netherlands. HEMA also has stores in Belgium, Luxemburg, and Germany. In June of this year, HEMA was sold to British investment company Lion Capital.

Take a look at HEMA's product page. You can't order anything and it's in Dutch but just wait a couple of seconds and watch what happens. This company has a sense of humor and a great computer programmer!!!

15 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

I am NOT trying to gross you out. I merely thought it important to educate y'all on what scares me. That way, you'd be able to avoid exposing me to any of these nasty things!Jeesh! :)Hallie

kimmy said...

I guess I went on a little bit of a spending spree. But, Rock Band is really for Mr. BK and I!!!!Kimmy

Mental P Mama said...

That is fantastic! Have a great day, Deb!

Michelle said...

Ok, so Charlotte is about a 9 hour drive from me. I should come up when Shay is here after graduation from Tech School. She grads on Sep 23rd and then probably starts RAP on the 29th. She will depart for her Perm Duty around Oct 24th.This was pretty kewl. I will have to share that with my work buddies.

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

You have hemmrroids on the brain? You might want to get that looked at!!Hallie :)

the teach said...

Debbie, the pic cracks (no pun intended) me up! Thanks for the congrats on my award! :)

Tonjia said...

LOL brilliant marketing!! I love it!still grossed out over Hallies pics?? at least you werent reading her blog over lunch.LOL

Lisa J said...

My exchange student was from Holland and that sure made me think of her. That was very impressive. Hallie is one sick little girl, I think she needs help, maybe an intervention. You game????

Nonnie said...

that was awesome!!! thanks for sharing....and looove the picture this morning....:)always nice to have a bit of humor on a monday morning!kimberly

Sally said...

hmmmm - I'm on dial up, so naturally I'm wondering!!Have a great day!!

Ok, Where Was I? said...

That photo is awesome! Your message goes along perfectly.

kim-d said...

I tried to do the HEMA thing, but it only told me I needed to upgrade my flash but didn't tell me how. So, I lost out. Again. BWAHAHAHA! Oh Deb, I don't know...my brain just doesn't work so good, and you talk too fast for me :). But I love ya anyway. I promise that if you slow down, I won't interrupt you...

Michelle said...

Testing to see if my picture comes up.

Carletta said...

That picture is too funny!

TSannie said...

LOVED that HEMA page. Brilliant!