
Back in March I posted I'd received MagicJack over a month ago and hadn't hooked it up yet. Well, damned if I didn't do it this morning and it works! I just had someone call me on my new number and she came thru clear as a bell. It took me all of ONE MINUTE to hook it up. You guys should go check it out. $20 per year and free long distance, voice mail, call forwarding...
Recently, due to text message bankruptcy, David's Dad told him he had to get his own cell phone plan. We thought we'd go in together on one and I found a plan yesterday with Verizon, because he won't use anyone else. He's suppose to meet with his Dad later today and get this ball rolling. I printed out the plan for him to take with him...sitting on counter of course, so he's going to call later. Any who...hopefully by the end of this week I'll finally have a cell phone again. Yeehah!
This past Sunday, my GF's hubby tried to put freon in my truck A/C. Well, the compressor is not kicking in. Hells bells I don't want to even guess what that will cost. I'm going to attempt to make an appointment today to get it checked out or consider just dealing with it. I should be able to handle riding around in 90 degree weather with no A/C, right?
I'm going to continue the progress here, so I probably won't get over to visit you guys until this evening, especially considering there is nothing on the friggin TV to watch any way. What's with 5 episodes then repeats?
Ya'll have a good day!
16 comments:
$20 a year? I just opened the phone bill - the land line, which is bundled with cable and internet and it starts out at $12, but comes to $28 after all the taxes and fees. $28 a month! And that's with NO long distance! Hmmm... gonna have to check into MagicJack.Thanks for the headsup!
You won't visit me until tonight? HOW RUDE!!!Hallie
Yeah for your progress of getting things done. I don't think I could live with out my cell phone. My stupid bill runs over 100.00 a month with four phones on it. Me, hubby, and I even got my mom and dad one. While we were living in Enid my parents had no long distance on their phone and I wanted them to be able to call me or anyone they wanted to. They seem to really appreciate it and since we have moved back home near them they still love having them. When they go to wal-mart or somewhere they can call each other in the store if they should get seperated. I think that is so funny. Have a great day.
$20.00 a year and free long distance? Did you misread something? No way could it be that cheap. How could they run a business that cheap? There has to be a catch. I will have to check that one out.
I can tell you that it is possible to survive without ac, but not at all fun. One summer, no matter how often I took my car in, they simply could not figure out why it was overheating (and do you want to know who finally figured it out? One of my younger brother's skateboarding friends who got a part from the junk yard for $30), and so I had to ride around with the heater on full blast. Not such a big deal until I sat in chicago traffic jams. I figured that if I passed out, someone would at least pull me and my car over to the shoulder. Eventually.
YeeHah! Keep it up. What are these vitamins????
yeh, i know what it is like to not do anything wrong and suddenely something says i gottcha, compresor on a truck, huh...i was sitting on my computer and all of a sudden the house was filled with smoke, i swear, i looooked and looooked and couldn't find anything, my wife comes home and says, what did you do....alll this smoke..we still can't find the cause but i bet it is going to be expensive...i need to put my head under a pillow and not move
Interesting phone service. I'll have to check on it.Thanks for stopping by and for your birthday wishes!
I'm with everybody else - $20 per YEAR! Hmmm... sounds worth checking out which I will do when I leave here.Glad YOU'RE getting things done. We've been having great weather for a couple of days and just enjoying sitting out in it is really bad for getting things done.Not having a cell phone would drive me bonkers. The young ones do love texting. I'm like, isn't it just as easy to go ahead and talk!! I'm too darn slow at it so I might as well just call.
What a deal...it seems everytime I turn around I am paying a $100 phone bill..it's like the magic #..for the land line, for each of the 4 cell phones...it's crazy!! I nned one of those jack things:)ps thanks for the visit...you should have seen the mama's fighting too bizarre!
Yeah! I want to know about those vitamins too!!lol...Happy night!hughugs
I wish I could get up that early and not pass out halfway through the day!
well, with that little machine you can put Ma Bell out of business!I feel horribly anxious without my cell phone, what did I ever do without it? uggg no AC? my nightmare. good luck with getting it fixed asap.
Dear Debbie, I am so s l o w. I had a hard time leaving you a yeehaw. I think that it was my pop up blocker. But, I wanted to stop in and say yeehaw! (Except for the part about the ac) I nearly had a stroke the other day because I turned the heat on in the car and thought the ac was just taking a long time to cool down. I'll check out the phone service too. That sounds wonderful. Good luck on that ac. Alias Liz
wow, am I out of the loop or what? Never heard of this magicjack (probably wouldn't work over here anyway) and I'm certainly not thrilled that this is Anti-procrastination day. I was fully intending to procrastinate with the laundry, the cleaning and anything else that is a synonym for no fun.You've done enough for at least two people, so I'm riding on your energy today.Have a great day!
Great news about getting that thing set up. Now there is no excuse not to call me (hint). Plus if you get a verizon cell phone we can talk whenever because we would be IN.
Post a Comment