Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Sunday, May 25, 2008

From The Ground Up Project

JFargo over at his blog called My World in Pictures is starting a new project. The title is "From The Ground Up." I know he would love it if you would like to participate. In his words about the project he says, "Take the meaning however you like." This will run for ten days and I thought I would give it a try. Come on guys...if I can, you can! Please visit if you like :)



Earth mover.....

7 comments:

JFargo said...

Thank you for the link, and joining in the fun!

Carletta said...

Good one Debbie - I knew you could do it!!!!

Tonjia said...

I need to get out with my camera and take some pictures!!

Kellan said...

Good job!Hope you are having a good Memorial weekend - see you soon - Kellan

Treasure Barn said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I miss hearing from you.Are you going to join my Father's Day ATC swap? I just know you can come with something from the package I sent to you. Come on Deb...give it a try!HugsPatti

Mental P Mama said...

What a great idea! Happy Memorial Day!

Ok, Where Was I? said...

You are my go to woman for pointing out cool photo things going on. You should start one.