Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wednesday....APD...again!

Yet another reminder to me and you, if applicable, Anti-Procrastination Day! Ya'll start commenting on what chore you've accomplished recently that you've put off and maybe it will motivate me! Of course, with Spring popping up everywhere, more chores are added and are getting done LOL out of necessity and the season just seems to get us moving :)

Yes, I did manage to rid my kitchen table of the stuff drug down from attic. There is a 4'x6' pile beside it of baby stuff to sort through and put in plastic storage box. Tough one, but that is my goal for today. No, it's not nice not having to work. I need money bad but am suffering till David gets settled in Air Force...no....until I GET SETTLED with him gone. Wouldn't be nice to suffer a nervous breakdown within the first 90 days...looks bad on employment history!

He told me yesterday he has been invited to go with some work friends from the hospital to Daytona the 2nd week in June for a free beach trip. Her parents aren't using time share this year, so she is. He will probably need to take out a loan to chip in for gas. It's about a 12 hour drive from here. I told him the last time I was there, he wasn't born and his half brother was arrested for drinking on beach. His Dad let him stay there overnight.

Speaking of drinking. One of his best friends, a Marine, is returning from Iraq around the first of May. They are planning a party. David found out that a mutual friend, girl, posted on her MySpace that the party was either at so and so's or at David X's house. YES...MySpace! I felt pain running up my left arm and head was exploding and mouth was hanging open before he told me that there was already 100 RSVP's and counting. THEN as I was on my way to passing out on the floor...he said he "stopped that shit already"! Blood is coming back into face and my legs aren't as wobbly and I can sit now. They are now planning on having a cookout at a public park...and a select few are coming back here. I will take pictures and post because I am going too...he's like a 2nd son to me.


This has been on fridge since he left...He's the one on the right and this was taken on a beach trip and yes they were both very......happy.


This is one of the magnets holding it up there...

J will still have about a 1 1/2 years before he gets out so as it stands he will probably have to go back again. He had a 7 month tour, which is relatively short for a Marine, but because of his career field, unfortunately those memories could last much much longer.

Can't end on that note BWHAAAAA! Stretching here and through 2nd cup of coffee waiting for some unknown dust bunny with big foot to kick me out of chair! Oh, will give you all an update on Hallie's John! He had his surgery and although a little more complicated than planned, it was successful! They have him on IV drip for pain and they are both relieved it's over. He will probably stay in hospital for 5 days and then begin slow recovery with Hallie by his side with lots of TLC! I'm sure he'll get better much faster if you head over and send well wishes! Wonderful World of Wieners

Now, I'll go read a few blogs and have another cup of coffee and then........get up!

12 comments:

maggie, dammit said...

That's hysterical, using that magnet to hold up that picture! Oy veh, I will soooo not survive my daughters' teenagehood. But I guess as long as they do, then I did too. Just with a lot more gray hair. (They're young enough now that it still feels far off, but I know that time sure flies...)

Mental P Mama said...

Oh these darn kids. Hug 'em tight.

MamaMo said...

TOO LATE!! I already spent three hours on-line procrastinating doing that kitchen-full of dirty dishes.

Tonjia said...

good looking boys Debbie! I dont blame you for nearly having a heart attack, Myspace has a huge following!Having a party at the park sounds like a great idea. Have a great day.

Kareer Woman said...

"Anti-Procrastination Day" - - I love that!

Carletta said...

"Anti-Procrastination Day" - Hmmm!I still have boxes stacked in my garage from my house move last - August. The papers needed to file taxes are still on the dining room table.There are three stacks of clothes waiting in various rooms to be washed.I'm going to get coffee too!Guess I'm not much help....

Treasure Barn said...

Nice picture DebHey, thanks for stopping by my blog and comments on the post about the Flapper Decor. I knew we had something in common. IF you read my profile you already know that I am a retired Interior Designer and you got it when you said Designer not Decorator. There is such a difference. Martha Stewart is a Decorator! Oh, wouldn't we have fun together? I am glad you enjoyed it and I think since that is my retired title "Interior Designer" I will have to try to find neat designer things like the flapper decor to post now and then.HugsHope you enjoyed your package. Patti

kim-d said...

Deb--how the hell are ya? I miss you!!!! Man, I can't even think about NOT procrastinating because I don't have my act together enough to even have an organized thought--BWAHAHAHA! BUT...this weekend, I vow I am going to get it together enough to at least be able to resume my regular blog-stalking schedule. Something for you to look forward to :)!

Treasure Barn said...

So sorry to hear about your friends baby. My deepest Sympathy to you and the parents of this little angle.Glad to hear that Hallie's husband is on the mend though.God Bless YouHugsPatti

foolery said...

Yeah, I was one of the ones who RSVP'd -- so what, NOT having the party? Bummer.I am SO kidding, I hope you know that! :)Hope things even out for you soon, my dear. The teenage years are only six years away for me, but the attitude started five years ago, AACK.-- Laurie

Michelle said...

Kids, When they are home we can't live with them but then they leave and we can't live without them. It is a viscous cycle. I hope you are feeling better. You still have not sent me your phone number so I can call you. When ya gonna do it, huh???Getting hair done tomorrow and then I think we are going to stain the fence. Wow, sounds like fun to me. How about you?

ed said...

情趣用品,情趣,A片,AIO,AV,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,AIO交友愛情館,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色小說,情色文學,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,嘟嘟情人色網,一葉情貼圖片區,情色論壇,色情影片,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人貼圖,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,哈啦聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天 麻將,台灣彩卷,六合彩開獎號碼,運動彩卷,六合彩,線上遊戲,矽谷麻將,明星3缺一,橘子町,麻將大悶鍋,台客麻將,公博,game,淘,中華職棒,麗的線上小遊戲,國士無雙麻將,麻將館,賭博遊戲,威力彩,威力彩開獎號碼,龍龍運動網,史萊姆,史萊姆好玩遊戲,史萊姆第一個家,史萊姆好玩遊戲區,樂透彩開獎號碼,遊戲天堂,好玩遊戲,遊戲基地,無料遊戲王,好玩遊戲區,麻將遊戲,好玩遊戲區,小遊戲,遊戲區,電玩快打,cs online情趣用品,情趣,情趣商品,A片,AIO交友愛情館,AIOAV女優,AV,A漫,免費A片,本土自拍,自拍,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色小說,情色文學,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,色情影片,情色網,色情網站,微風成人區,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人文章,成人小說,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,哈啦聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,080中部人聊天室,080聊天室,中部人聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,苗栗人聊天室,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天情趣用品,情趣,情趣商品,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色小說,情色文學,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,AIO交友愛情館,一葉情貼圖片區,情色論壇,色情影片,色情網站,微風成人區,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人文章,成人小說,A片,AV女優,AV,A漫,免費A片,自拍,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,哈啦聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,080中部人聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室情趣用品,情趣,情趣商品,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色小說,情色文學,色情,做愛,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,AIO交友愛情館,AIO,色情影片,情色網,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人文章,成人小說,成人電影,麗的色遊戲,自拍,A片,AV女優,AV,A漫,視訊交友網,視訊,視訊交友,免費視訊聊天室,免費視訊,視訊聊天,視訊聊天室,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,哈啦聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園