Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Sunday, March 9, 2008

I'm actually in the blog world now!

My first entry on my first blog and suddenly my mind goes blank. Who knew there would be so many choices on how to set this up? I've been to other ones that blow me away with creativity. Ok, I hear you "give yourself time, you just started". Thanks. Gosh, I'm already having a conversation with myself. 12:30 in the afternoon is not my most creative time...it's almost nap time LOL

I've only been in this blog world for about 5 months so I'm relatively new. I wanted to write about my son's experience joining the Air Force (like Hallie) (haven't learned how to do link yet, so look to right for WWOW site). He is currently in the DEP Delayed Enlistment Program with no date or job reservation yet. I am having huge issues with his decision. His Dad and I both retired from the Air Force in 1993. We were divorced after 20 years and I only have one son. There will be more on this later, of course.

Now I'm thinking it just may be a regular, put anything and everything you desire on here blog. Who knows...

4 comments:

Laura said...

And I get to be your first commenter ever. I am pretty much still an idiot in terms of design, linking etc... I just learned how to hyperlink after 3 years of blogging. I look forward to stopping in here.

Debra Estep said...

Hey Debbie,You took the plunge. :)WAY TO GO... I look forward to be a regualar here on your blog. XO XO Deb in OhioProud AF Mom and AF MILhttp://deb_inside.typepad.com

Michelle said...

Debbie,Way to go girl!! You did just fine for your first time. Just blog about your feelings, thoughts and happenings of David. Looking forward to seeing pictures. (I also do not know how to insert links in posts)

The Sports Mama said...

The link thing? Really fairly easy once you get the hang of it! :) Be careful not to get too link-happy at that point, though! Welcome to the blogosphere! I can't wait to see how creative you can get and where you take us!