Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Until Next Year Little Birdies...

Most of you have seen these photos on Facebook, but I wanted to put them here as well.

I've grown attached to these little babies and will miss them...constant companions from my kitchen window and out on the deck. I think they have left for the year.  Sigh.





Until next year little birdies ♥

12 comments:

Sally said...

You want I should look for them here or is this the direction they'd go? I'm geographically challenged. :)

Sweet pictures.

Hope you have a great day; it's so much cooler here, love it!!

Hugs!

Mental P Mama said...

Mine have been gone for a few weeks. Sigh.

Daryl said...

I think hummers dont live in the city ..

TonjiaT said...

aren't they beautiful? did you know that the brightly colored ones are the males?? The females are a drab grey in color.

we had to take our feeder down because it will soon be cold here and we can't risk the little hummers freezing.

Awesome pic Deb!

Reddirt Woman said...

Love the little hummers!!! Thank you for sharing them with us.

pchickki said...

Sweet !
They will be back next year !

Pearl said...

The birdies have left Minnesota as well.

Here comes winter! Brrrrrr.

Pearl

Donna said...

They are gone here too! Sniff, sniff! They were wildly feeding before we left on our trip. I bet they were really ticked off when the sugar water got empty!

Mustafa Şenalp said...

hi
Çok Güzel Site. :)

Carletta said...

Mine are gone too. :(
I only had two during the summer but they are a pleasure to watch.
Love that silhouette shot!

Brenda said...

Put out bird feed and watch for a variety of new birdy friends this winter.

SandyCarlson said...

I put an end to my FB account, so I am glad these are here. They are beautiful.