Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Does Yours Do This?

Enjoying my first cup of coffee this morning and thinking about maybe doing a blog post today, I had one in mind. It had to do with birds and I may use it tomorrow. Then my thought process kicked in.

I call MPM Mama instead of Lauren and how I'm sure she doesn't mind and then it went to I love being called Mom and it's my favorite name. I'm leaving out some of the middle stuff because I just can't get back there. Wondering if kids still call their Mother's Mommy, Mama, Mom and how that came from Mother. I was immediately glad that it wasn't shortened to Moth or Mot. Doesn't sound so sweet. I just thought of this... Father to Daddy and Dad. Good it wasn't Fath or Fat.

Then female/male came to mind and the only difference is "fe". Those two letters seem to be causing a great deal of ruckus, madness, confusion and mayhem in the world. Then "fe" backwards is "ef" and then of course what the "ef" came in. That used to be the bad word for sex in my Mom's mind and I was never to use it or get knocked silly.

Thinking I'd put this "ef" theory on my FB status and then realizing I can't because it wouldn't be PC and may hurt feelings and cause arguments and such. Then the thought of how I used to be able to blog so much better when I could sit at the computer with coffee and smoke. I can't do that now and my brain only seems to work in the garage when I smoke. I shouldn't even type that because (I thought) it would not be HC (health correct).

Yesterday, while ironing David's shirt, I wondered if Democrats wore Right Guard deodorant? I wasn't smoking, so maybe my brain is adjusting.

Then again, if you're reading, you may think my brain is broken. If it is, it's been this way forever. Maybe your thought processes run similar to mine and you get it. You may be glad you don't live in my head! You may have many weird thoughts after you leave here LOL

I might should have stuck with my original post about birds.

13 comments:

Donna said...

Hahahaa....ahhhh Girl!
I thought this was the Normal way to be!?!!
Now I have to Totally "reboot" my thought processes!!
Have a Great Day!!
hughugs

Mental P Mama said...

LOL...Perfectly normal, only I have these thoughts between 2 and 4 am. gah

Sally said...

HAHAHA!! I need this, this morning. How funny. Oh yeah, your brain and mine are twins. :)

Anonymous said...

so far I see nothing out of the ordinary about your brain! LOLOLOL I consider you a "deep thinker" today....

Its funny that you should mention the name "Mom". I always called my mom "mother" (all of us did) not sure if she preferred that, but thats what we called her. Bre calls me "mom" unless she wants something, then its "mommy". LOL

My heart broke a couple of weeks ago, when I heard one of my young female inmates on the telephone, trying to get her mom to come bail her out. She said "Mommy, you arent just going to leave me here?? PLEASE MOMMY"... I am sure her moms heart was breaking too, I dont know a thing about her history, but sometimes tough love is all that you have left....

Laura~peach~ said...

to the eldest child I am momma... or mommy... to the youngest...i am MOTHER with an experated tone to accompany it... or on occasion MA... still with the tone...
as for the rest... I am right there with you :)

Daryl said...

You are so funny .. I think you need to save these thoughts and do a book .. Look at Denis Leary turning his Tweets into a book! Profanity included. Did you know FE is acceptable as a word in Words with Friends? FB not so much. And til the day she passed we called her Mommy ... still do when we, my sister and I, speak of her.

Flea said...

I wear Degree deodorant, thankyouverymuch. :)

Putz said...

you are correct<>><i did not understand this blog or post at all

Donna said...

You're a silly goose today! And Democrats wear deoderant??? LOL!

Snooty Primadona said...

Hehehehehe.... Funny chit!

claudia said...

I don't even want to share whon in my brain some days!
Love your post today! Love you girl!

farmlady said...

How much coffee did you have?? This post is like straight from the uncensored cortex.Love it! That's what I do sometimes. It's good to know there's another brain out there that's akin to mine.
Do Democrats wear Right Guard? Now that's just funny.
...and my boys call me Mom.

SandyCarlson said...

Forget about PC! Let 'er rip! I love your mind.