It was the best of times, it was the worst of times...
Life changing...
2010 will go down as one of my toughest years. It will also be remembered as one of the best. I wasn't sure I was going to make it. God, family, friends, neighbors all pulled me through it. There was no way I could have done it alone.
Words cannot express how thankful and blessed I am...
Reading a new friend's blog the other day, She mentioned she had heard that instead of resolutions, some were choosing a word for the year. I loved the idea and thank you for sharing, Jojo. The resolutions I usually think of are too hard to keep. This one is going to be easy for me. I've already had quite a bit of experience, but I'm going to put forth even more effort in it this year. Really crank it up!!
The word for 2011 is give.
Thank you for being here with me for another year. I cherish your visits and I pray each and every one of you have a happy, healthy and blessed New Year.
Love,
Debbie

16 comments:
I love this!!! Here's to 2011!!!
Wonderful! How funny, but right before I came here to visit with you, I was mentally choosing of my "theme" for the new year. It is so good to have a focus to our goals, and I am glad that you have discovered this secret! My word for the year is JOY!
Best wishes to you for a terrific 2011! I'm sorry that you had a bad 2010. I hope that you find comfort in knowing that you have strength to weather the life storms that invariably blow our way. And you learned about how important it is to GIVE because you were on the receiving end this past year!
Happy New Year Debbie! SO glad you're in my life sweetie!
hughugs
my word of the year... BOUNDARIES!
Happy New year and thank you for being there for me :) love you
Awww, Debbie, you truly are an inspiration to me, and I thank you for being such a great friend! Love ya, girl. May 2011 bring you everything you need. Happy New Year to you and David! ((hugs))
Oh, and I love your word; mine is thankful! :)
I like the chosen ord for the new year. hankor passing tat along. I will give mine some thought.
I hope 2011 brings you much happiness and contentment. I can't wait to see what the new year brings for all of us here in Blogville!
Love Ya Girl!
My Gawd...my keyboard is an ass!
It's "chosen word, not "ord". and "thank you for" not "hankor"...
I think my new Year's word should be giggle.
Because I need to take everything with a grain of salt and a giggle.
Happy New Year Debbie!! You are such a strong woman and a huge motivation for me! I am thankful that we are all moving into 2011 together!
It doesnt matter that the miles separate us, we are all here as friends... I think that is amazing..
I have chosen 2 words, I will blog about them tomorrow. Right now my allergies are taking over and I cant stop sneezing...
I like this positive, constructive approach to the new year. It's better than the usual assumption that we must fix what's wrong with ourselves. We're just fine. It's what to do next!
How terrific that you won the coffeemaker giveaway!!! I was rooting for you and trying to win it for you if your name wasn't drawn! LOL, you're starting the year off right!
I LOVE your Word for 2011! May you be "given" the best of everything this year.
Come to the coast! I would love to meet you sometime.
My daughter and I talk often about how nice it would be to make a life on the Carolina coast. May just be time to live the dream!
cludia, it is ok to miss spelll even names<><><><>AND IT IS OK TO BLAME YUR COMPUTUR ALSO<><><>i make an art of the whole thing<><><>followers, no that i have not been toooooo blessed with<><><><>but it is possible to blog four years and nmisss spelll alll of those yeears
I love that idea -- a word for the year. I have about three on my mind, but I need to give it some thought. Happy New Year, Miss Paxie, and thanks for visiting me at Fooleryland -- it cheers me up every time I read a comment from you!
Oh, and I hear you won a coffee pot -- AWESOME. : )
-- Laurie
I picked a letter for the year..F.. for faith, family and friends. I love your choice...give...a great word.
Happy New Year my friend!
Post a Comment