Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

Hair Care and Bed Bugs...

Reaching to the bottom of the barrel tonight...

I've always and I mean like for 15 years used the same products on my hair. Period. Only. 


Always the 2 in 1 conditioner. Not just this particular one. Only photo I could find in 5 seconds. 

Followed by this...Aussie

Recently, Pantene has launched new shampoo and it's harder to find the 2 in 1. I do not like this. I love the way it makes my hair feel. My hairdresser said my hair was in excellent condition until she found out I used Pantene. "UGH, don't use that"! "It has paraffin and leaves wax on your hair". Well, wax or not, it keeps the frizzies at bay and makes it feel silky smooth. I CAN tell the difference. No, this is not a paid advertisement.

Bed Bugs: I contacted my "bug man". He is in contact list as: Chris Bugs

I was still concerned about the "Webbers" taking up permanent residence. Never had this problem before. Any who....I asked if he'd had many bed bug calls...well, this launched a 15 minute conversation. YES. Everywhere. Mostly in every college within an hour of here. He told me not to worry. Ha! However, to treat my house and eradicate them would require 6-8 hours and multiple visits at an approximate cost of $900. 

He said they come from Mexico. I need to do further research before I can confirm. He also said you can ask at the hotel to not put you in a room that has had bed bug treatment. I asked if they have to tell you this little tidbit and he said no. Crap. 


A tent out in the woods with lions and tigers and bears would be easier than this.

3 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

Ewwww. The bed bug part, not your hair......

jojo said...

stick with what works for your hair, nothing, and I mean nothing is worth having to put up with frizzies.you should have broken this post up so you would have something for tomorrow...;p

Patti said...

I have used Pantene 2 in 1 for 100 years and I love it. I can tell when I use another brand that my hair is uncontrollable and has not body :0As far as bed bugs go...my sister in law in CA is having an infestation of bed bugs and just got about the same estimate to kill the critters. Where the heck did they come from all of a sudden . I am hearing of them in NY and CA and now your state.