Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Penny Is Sending Doggie Vibes...

All over the place this morning. I went to bed thinking I should send a letter to my old employer, apologize and try to get my job back. Next I'm thinking about showering and going and get Penny at the AARF Adoption Fair. Then I go to Craigslist and see another P/T position which pays well and sent my resume to that. To say my head is spinning is an understatement.

We are supposed to get strong to severe storms this evening, as I look out in my soggy yard and wonder where that rain is going to go.

David had friends over last night and normally I don't even hear them. For some reason, one of the girls kept coming up and getting ICE. Then more ICE. Drinking girls are extremely giggly and loud. I think I was awake because I had pasta late in the evening. Body all rev'd up trying to sleep. Not.

Nascar? I think he'd let a monkey be DD before he'd take me. Seriously, what was I thinking?

Yes, puppy vibes are calling me. I can feel her saying "can we go to the lake and ride in the golf cart?" Yes, sweetie and we may ride the jet ski too...

9 comments:

claudia said...

Unless you absolutely LOVED that last job, if I were you, I would really really stalk the new job oppotunity.Yes, Penny! Yes! Yes!Darn it not going to the races, but then again, you could have felt like a third wheel...get it? At the races...wheel? Okay, never mind, it's early and I'm not quite awake yet.I can't wait til you get Penny!Hope those storms just pass on by...somewhere else.

Sally said...

We were supposed to get storms yesterday~it sprinkled for about 3 minutes. I shouldn't complain, lots of places are having such a hard time weather wise right now. I hope it's not too rough on you guys.Ah yes, the DD, I can SO relate! Well, as long as they have one, all will be good.So, are you going to get Penny? Inquiring minds want to know. :)She sure is CUTE! Just sayin'.

Brenda said...

I've still got to check out the Penny facts but if you want her, go get her! Life is too short to wait around.Hope you get some rest soon.

Mental P Mama said...

Aunt LaLa cannot wait to see Penny!!!!

kim-d said...

Oh please, go and get Penny...that is ALL you need to do today. Once you have Penny, David and his drinking girls can go piss up a rope. And the old job, too. BWAHAHAHAHA!Drinking girls are the very WORST. And I should know because I was one. What I don't understand about these modern-day ones, though, is the things they will do in front of drinking guys' mothers! At least back in the day, we didn't want anyone's mother to see us at our skanky best! :)As for the job...NO looking back. Bigger and better things on the horizon. All things will be possible with Penny. :)

Caution Flag said...

I can't think of a single job I've had (and that's a long list) where I would try to go back. Get Penny and go forward only!I've been to one Nascar race and was bored silly. Now I LOVE Nascar and we never go. Such is life.

Lisa said...

That dog is adorable Debbie. And you know you can take her for a trial basis too. Make sure she is the right one for you. We are getting snow like you would not believe here. Nothing all winter and now that spring is here we have probably close to 7 or 8 inches of the really wet heavy stuff. But I LOVE IT! Temps are 34 so it won't stay long. So you be careful with your storms, I will be watching for you to make sure you are ok. But you can drop me a line to make sure!

Reddirt Woman said...

I bet Penny would be game for jet-skiing. She looks like she's an adventurous pup. You know for sure she'd like golf cart riding.Helen

Tonjia said...

leave the old job behind you and look to the future! They didnt deserve you there.as for Penny, now is the PERFECT time to bring her home, and get to know her. go! get her!