http://www.youtube.com/get_player
I'm still alive here. This made me giggle and smile, which is much appreciated considering how I feel. I went back to Dr. Ali Baba for the 3rd time yesterday. This time I demanded xrays and he succumbed. Took pictures of everything but my toes. Have I mentioned I hate taking medicine? He gave me Percocet, Celebrex and Skelactin (sp). I haven't picked them up yet. He was going to write me out of work, but I'm not getting paid as of yet if I don't work. All this week I sat at desk and scanned orders in. Still in pain, but not lifting. Started filling out Workmen's Comp crap. This is going to be a long process. The Doc said older people take longer to heal. No shit, Sherlock and thanks for the compliment. I'm trying to stay relaxed and do as little as possible. He's going to send me to Physical Therapy 3 times a week. He just neglected to tell me when and where?
Is Spring here yet? Geez....
I love you guys :)
10 comments:
This guy sounds like a real piece of work. The Skelaxin will probably help you more than anything, the percocet will make you sleepy and the Celebrex takes a while to start working.I hope you arent having to pay for these meds, the Celebrex is expensive!Take care.
Yikes. I don't like him one little bit. PT will help you a lot! I hope you feel better every day. xoxo, L.
It's good to see you here, but, yeah that doctor needs to get over himself. How old is he, 12?Take care and thanks for updating! (HUGS)
..."older people take longer to heal"...EX-FREAKIN'-CUSE ME??? If you weren't crippled, my suggestion would have been to show him that older people still have good reflexes. Especially that one that causes a lady's foot to pop up and kick him in his teeny-tiny crotch. Asshat.I don't know about the drugs, but I do know PT is always good. Maybe hurts like hell while you're doing it, but in the long run it's always worth it. Too bad he forgot to take care of the most important part. Fucktard.BWAHAHAHAHAHA! I hope this made you laugh just a little. And, yes, the Worker's Comp wheels turn vewwy, vewwy slowly--but we've got more time than money, right? I think they try to make you so weary of the whole process that you finally just throw your hands up in the air and give up. Don't. Just carry on with your scanning and wait 'em out :). Jerkwads.
That video makes me want to go out and get a baby now. He (she?) made me laugh almost as hard as him (her?) I already have the Wii!I am so sorry that you are (1) still hurting and (2) still having to go to Ali Baba...I mean Dr. Ali Baba...whatever.I don't know about the drugs myself. And yes PT does help, after a while.I hope all starts helping sooner than later. And oh yea...OLDER? But definitely WISER!Love Ya!
I turn 39 in just a few weeks. You mean to tell me that as I get older I will heal slower????? Damn, wish I had my own medical degree so I would have already known that!!Hallie
Sorry for your pain. Love the video.
That video is the best. Don't laugh too hard when you see it, tho - that could hurt!
I just love that little baby's laugh...that's the BEST sound in the world to me! 52 days until spring dear, hang in there and heal as quickly as you can...you should have showed him what "old" can do...lol.
I agree with kim-d, Dr. Ali Baba just needs a swift kick. and the wheels of WC do move so slow that you will get frustrated and give up or get a lawyer!At least where I work, it is easier to say you did it at home and then sit back and collect the disability until you are healed. the only way you can get WC is if someone seens you fall down and die! Keep your spirits up.Hope PT gives you some relief.
Post a Comment