It hit me. I best be talking to my "adult" son about my blogging rules or should I say, "David, is there anything you would not like me to put on blog that would cause you embarassment and that you think would ruin the rest of your life?"
I've always been really conscious of letting him have his privacy and if he told me something it ALWAYS stayed just between us. I don't plan on telling any secrets, not that he has that many any way. I wouldn't mind anything he blogged about me, but hell, I don't worry too much about anything anymore.
He on the other hand pretty much likes his business kept in a small circle of friends. I think this is something I need to discuss with him, first.
While I was walking around house and looking out windows to check out the action in the neighborhood. I'm hearing weedwhackers and come on now, seriously, do you we have to do yardwork already. See, I have to mow here, no David does not because he works 12 hours shifts and my ass sits on the computer all day. He weedeats the creek for me and hauls stuff.
Any way, there is a silt fence in the back yard where the new development that ruined my yard was built. It is there for a reason. It holds back the crap/mud/trash until the land has had time to settle. If it is removed too soon, I have more "oh shit" on my hands.
I haven't met my new neighbor over there and I looked out and what was he doing? Taking down the silt fence, but that wasn't the half of it! I ran and grabbed my camera...
If I hadn't been standing there with my mouth hanging open I would have caught an even better shot. OMG yes...
Bending over with the butt crack showing!!! Then after running to get my camera and trying to get the screen/window up without making noise, I thought "Have you resorted to butt cracks to post on blog?"
See that "wanna be" fence there? That's about 3 feet from my property line. That creek hell mess is his but he doesn't know it yet. I've had that creek up to here (hand over top of head). Notice...fence hasn't been finished...please refer to procrastinator post. It's because I can't decide if I want it at all or should I bring it on down this way to hide the whole pile of crap when I look outside. I've been mowing on the other side because I hate all grown up stuff because we have been know to have a snake YIKES or two.
Well...don't you know when the storms come this afternoon and the mud is coming where he took it down...I just may not even look out that window!
Yeah, right....
Oh hell...this is where David works:

Surely THAT won't get me banned as a big mouth MOM!
5 comments:
Another case of a prime opportunity to use a "Crack Flag". These are little flags on the end of a straw thingy that says something like "I saw your nasty crack, buy some pants that fit." Which is kinda rude, so the other side of the flag leaves one smiling with "Have a nice day!" Ugh - I'm feelin' your creek pains. While ours doesn't leave the backyard soggy - it is full of critters... raccoons, fox, skunk, beaver, coyote, beaver... the type of animals that I'll be picking off one by one with a shotgun if they come near my garden or my doggies. I vote for the fence. A big one. So you don't have to see big boy's crack anymore. :-P
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment.I should have put a "tissue alert." :)Have a great weekend!Kimmy
Thanks for dropping by my blog an commenting on my Formlua One pictures.I donlt think David would have too many objections, but your neighbour might!!Keep smilingDavid
doesnt he know "crack kills"? LOLOLI would build a privacy fence so I couldnt see his property (or his buttcrack) ever again!
I talk about my children. One is only 9 but my 18 year old has issues with what I type about her now and then. I cannot portray her in anything less than an uber flattering light or she gets upset.
Post a Comment